I can't sleep because I just received a very shocking news more than few minutes ago

by Iamallcool 116 Replies latest jw friends

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Outsmartthesystem - you have a PM.

• Sherilynn
    Sherilynn

Depends on which kingdom hall is ruling its masses. I know of woman who had been without a man for several years and did the deed called the elders within hours to confess (she was so upset for being unfaithlful to Jehovah but the guy was so cute and so nice to her but not a JW) so they met with her, asked if any chance of her getting pg which she said no, so silently reproved her. Guess what she ended up pregnant and then she was disfellowshiped. Broke up with father of the child...got reinstated months after birth. Glad to annouce few years later she saw the light and is no longer JW living a good life.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Justthatgirl007 - Answered

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Iamallcool: I am eating frozen mangos now, hopefully it will help me go to sleep.

If you're STILL having trouble sleeping, take those frozen mangoes, put them in a blender, add a healthy shot of tequila, a squeeze of lime and maybe a sprig of mint: Mangarito!

If you still can't sleep at least you won't care so much

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Well, I took two sleeping pills last night after eating the mangos. I cannot drink Tequila since I have low blood sugar.

• sir82
    sir82

Chicks dig dudes with low blood sugar.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

obviously not all of them.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have had low blood sugar since my teens.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you meet me yesterday, you will never realize that I have low blood sugar.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think it is better to date someone that has low blood sugar than someone that eats too much sugar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit