I can't sleep because I just received a very shocking news more than few minutes ago

by Iamallcool 116 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---when I saw JUNE, I was thinking last year. That is fast! But it is possible. What is not possible is that he met another person so quickly, dated, and developed the relationship to the point of marriage so quickly without overlap!

But I've seen it happen before. I know a witness couple that married within weeks of his divorce being final. So obviously they were dating while he was still legally married. They didn't do it in the KH though, they went to Vegas. But neither got into any trouble.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Maybe the Sister he married #1 is really a dude?

• sir82
    sir82

So is the ex-wife a babe?

Does she have the hots for you?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Iamallcool, interesting things happen to you and people you know at an astonishing rate. My life and people I know seem very boring by comparison.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Good God......did he propose to the new girl the exact same day he divorced the old one?

It reminds me of my wife's parents. They had a couple that they were friends with. That couple was married for 40 years. Then one day.....the wife dropped dead of a heart attack. 3 months later he had proposed to a new woman and they were married 2 months after that.

40 years they were married! I joked that he must have asked her out on their first date at his previous wife's funeral! Shockingly......the in laws did not appreciate that joke

• trebor
    trebor

It is probably in the same circuit, if not the same hall, as 'african GB Member'.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What happened to African GB member? What happened to Badboy for that matter?

The only place where more sex occurred than Iamallcool's congregation is on Badboy's putative Noah's Ark.

• Diest
    Diest

I think it is shocking that he has snaped up 2 women....Who will Iamallcool date?

• Glander
    Glander

Iam. You snooze you lose. Sounds like an opportunity for ricochet sex with the jilted bride. Offer her a free ass waxing.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm with dreamgolfer. The only way I could see this happening was if his first wife turned out to be a dude or was already married to someone and not legally divorced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit