I can't sleep because I just received a very shocking news more than few minutes ago

by Iamallcool 116 Replies latest jw friends

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

Damn! Allcool, you are one horney guy, it sounds to me that you are jealous that someone else is getting laid and you are not. Thats all your posts are about, women and sex. You need to GROW UP. Quit worrying about other peoples relationships when YOU are not emotionally mature enough to handle one.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(at KristiKay)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shirley, I am almost done with my laundry then I will go to bed. You are not my monitor, so knock it off with your smart azz questions from time to time.Thank you!

• maisha
    maisha

Well his wana be ex probaly needed training in marital instruction, the loving elder body went to visit her and well she recieved instruction well.

unfortunately when her partner to be heard about the training he got upset and split, forcing reproof on the elders and the girl.

he of course had another one in waiting because he had already been secretly getting lessons from her.

when he told his teacher what had happened with his wife to be they decided, what the heck, let her suffer a public loss and they can now be together.

simple really...

nothing to loose sleep over, hapens all the time..

all the sistrs need help at some time as do the young brothers...

Like the cathloic priests, everyone needs help at some stage...

• talesin
    talesin

Cool, this is a different, yet similar tale.

Back in the dark ages, when I was a teen (70s), my parents introduced me to this guy who was a pioneer, and 'new' to the Truth TM .

He was around 27/28, and had previously been a long-haired, marijuana-smoking hippy dude who believed in 'free love', but Jah saved him!

I digress.

Anyhow, I had one 'dinner-and-a-movie' date with said horny guy. He proposed! I, of course, thought that was ridiculous, in my 17YO maturity, and declined his offer.

Two months later, he met my foster brother's beautiful sister. SIX WEEKS LATER, they were married.

It happens.

I'm glad to say, they lucked out, and remain happily married to this day. (well, as happy as you can be as a JW)

:)

• maisha
    maisha

I think i need a wife,, anyone available?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

You are incorrect Imnotcool, I am your monitor.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shirley, I have edited my post, read it again for your benefit.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    You are incorrect Imnotcool, I am your monitor
    FU
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

It's spelled ass, not azz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit