Has anyone heard of "Secret Disfellowshipping" by Jehovah's Witnesses? Menlo Park Ca. Congregation. Update.

by Balaamsass 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

"Diogenesister

3 days ago

Bill I'm so sorry. I cannot believe how much blood watchtower has on their hands.

The story of the original Menlo park elders is tragic. So is this place in Silicon Valley?? Explains a lot, if so"

Diogenesister, Yes, the Menlo Park Kingdom Hall, was within blocks of Meta/Facebook headquarters, and Stanford University, backed up to US 101(the deciding line between a poor black neighborhood and affluent west Menlo Park and west Palo Alto -ground zero for historical Silicon Valley.

Bill Covert's story is about an event 4 hrs north of Menlo Park in rural Northern California.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I heard that all those elders involved in the Menlo park have now passed away. I’m guessing the loving treatment of WT had something to do with it.

I think probably what made that case so renowned was the lawyers comment about been like the Catholic Church. I think his comments done more damage to Wt credibility, than any monetary gain or loss.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm surprised the CSA attorneys have not used the Menlo Park case to prove that WTS is not separate from any particular congregation. WTS controls everything about every congregation. Nothing goes on without the approval of the WTS as evidenced at Menlo Park. If WTS doesn't like what is going on locally, they can seize total control of your THEIR Hall.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

DOC - Montana ruling just said the same. It will no doubt be used widely as a precedent for other cases against WTC, BOEs and other related parties.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think they will curse the day they ever said that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I think they will curse the day they ever said that.

They will definitely regret it when it starts costing them money!

Broken Piggy Bank Images – Browse 10,319 Stock Photos ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit