Has anyone heard of "Secret Disfellowshipping" by Jehovah's Witnesses? Menlo Park Ca. Congregation. Update.

by Balaamsass 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sizemik
    sizemik

I've been following the Menlo Park fiasco as best I can thanks mostly to folks here. The world-wide asset-grabbing policy kicked in as I was leaving . . . but this is taking it to a new level.

@Flipper . . . great post. Nobody need ever feel intimidated by these bastards . . . money grubbing pieces of shit that should be kicked to the kerb. Smugly hiding behind their "doctrinal processes" and legal resources in complete and criminal hypocrisy.

I really hope they don't win on this one, and that this issue gets a chance to be heard in court.

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if what happened in the Menlo Park congrgation as one prime reason for this new arrangement of no labels on the contribution boxes and all funds basically becoming the WT corporation's. They are getting ready to sell off big time it seems onces the shit really hits the fan.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTW I was at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall(Santa Clara, CA) where at the JC penny's store is and the JWs had a magazine stand, which I went over to and assked if they heard about the childmolestation lawsuit loss of 28 million over in neighboring Fremont and they tried to not show any concern(they actually said they were unconcerned about it) and then I asked them if they were aware of the Menlo Park congrgation scandal and they asked me to leave as they said to me; "You may take this as ironic but we are telling you we are not interested" so I kept on and told them that the new congregation accounting is just the first step in the Governing Body's getting ready to rob the congrgations of money to pay off these lawsuits, to which they actually threaten to call security if I didn't stop talking to them, to which I said go ahead I wish you would call security to which I would like to have said go ahead but remeber this isn't a kingdom hall and those security guards ain't elders so call them if you like it would be very interesting to see what happens..

One of the sister's their was asking me my name as she was remebering me from about 14 years ago but I told her my name is unimportant.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"You may take this as ironic but we are telling you we are not interested"

Irony acknowledged!

Interesting "experience" FRANKIESPEAKIN.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

That is so revealing frankie, JW's who are still in care not at all what is revealed about the W.T, they will still remain as JW's.

Mind-controlled simply does not cover it.

They are like oldish children who find out that their parents are both Psychopathic killers, and yet choose to remain in the family home, where they too may end up as corpses.

It makes no sense, but JW World never did.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Mall experience was like they were putting fingers in their ears and saying la la la la la I can't hear you. It was extremely pathetic that they were ready to call the mall cops on me when all I did was keep talk for about 10 seconds after she said they weren't interested. Talk about paranoia and a unwillingness to entertain any thought that might not be organizational correct. All loyal JWs are in deep denial I suppose.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Great experience.

I can see it as if I was there.

CLOSED AND EMPTY MINDS.

Wonder if it would make any sense to ask them:

DON'T YOU THINK HIDING CHILD ABUSERS IS WRONG FOR CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS?

DON'T YOU THINK EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE ELDERLY IN CONGREGATIONS IS WRONG?

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO QUESTION THE DIVINE ROLE OF THE WTS?

TOO BAD.

JESUS SAID A EVEN A LITTLE LEAVEN FERMENTS THE ENTIRE LUMP.

FACE IT, WTS HAS MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE LEAVEN IN IT.

Doc

• Balaamsass2
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

This was an early post of mine. After attending a few Tahoe Aposta-fests I learned firsthand of other "Disfellowshipping in Absentia" cases. One was for a San Francisco Bay Area Elder who simply obeyed Ceasar's command to testify truthfully in court in regard to a Child Molesting case. (related to the C. Conti case) He was simply following biblical commands...#1 Obey the government #2 Not Lie.

Result? He was secretly disfellowshipped... in absentia....for refusing to Lie...directly by Watchtower's service desk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit