Has anyone heard of "Secret Disfellowshipping" by Jehovah's Witnesses? Menlo Park Ca. Congregation. Update.

by Balaamsass 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Quendi, You have a reply.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I know for a fact that there is a concerted effort by elders in congs around the menlo area to discredit and demonize the Cobbs. I have no doubt that the source of the slander is headquarters.

Siam

• blindnomore
    blindnomore
    I know for a fact that there is a concerted effort by elders in congs around the menlo area to discredit and demonize the Cobbs. I have no doubt that the source of the slander is headquarters.

Absolutely! It's all from the top. Those disfellowshipped ex-elders are completely wasting their time and energy on Appeal Hearing. They have a zero chance. The only option for them is taking a legal action.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.Blaise Pascal

• life is to short
    life is to short

BTT

This is a great thread for everyone to think about how corrupt the WT truly is.

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

There is much more to this case then meets the eye. Follow the money.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Devil-fish;

Tell us more........

• maisha
    maisha

3 words

Isnt That Shameful

• Anne Marie 1925
    Anne Marie 1925

Hopefully, more and more of the rank-and-file of the Watchtower will begin to WAKE UP and at least do a cautionary search on the internet for information...

• mP
    mP

If you are a blind believer, how exactly does one accept that the WTS has committees worried about renovation instead of witnessing ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit