I wonder... Who are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

by Greybeard 84 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Before internet, I would say Ray Franz would top the list. Ray was world famous, who hasn't heard of him in the 80s, famous apostate - evil slave.

WTS hates anyone that stands up to them. At present they hate internet that allows freedom of expression where they really can't do anything about it. It doesn't need to be jwfacts.com site or this forum but the fact that internet can't be controlled by them and allows dubs to have free access to anything they want behind closed doors, that's why they try so hard to program the minds of young ones to obey the masters at Crooklyn.

They hate higher forms of education because it not only keeps dubs from slaving for the cult but also helps them develop an ability to think and question which leads many if not most to leave the cult.

I suppose it's possible that wts spies on apostate sites but more likely they hire external companies (probably for copyright infringements) to do this so that dubs no matter how strong don't end up learning the TATT and possibly creating a bigger problem for them from within. Imagine having Bethel techs having a division to spy on here and the spy actually realized that wts is a fraud! What kind of liability wts would have on their hands with one of their techs being able to retrieve any info from them as they exit?

So I doubt that in today's world wts actually has top individuals that they hate but rather venues that allow dubs to learn TATT

No doubt, some heavy weights know of Barbra, Ray and others but most of this knowledge is probably from second hand sources. From elders telling COs, DOs... about what they've learned from the ones they've DF for apostasy during jc or from letters of DA. There may be few elders who actually visit apostate sites out of curiosity or out of stupidity thinking they can change others minds but many of these ones quit rather quickly or they realize that they've been conned and within time become exJWs themselves.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I find it amazing to see my site on this thread. I hardly consider myself the rabid "apostate" that I so feared as a child. The effort I have put into the site has not been so much as to think a Billion dollar corporation should fear what is there.

I originally started writing down information at the request of the elders, who said I need to write down what I "know" to be correct. It ended up being cathartic, as it stopped the constant questions going around and around in my mind. I then put the information up as a website, hoping my family would read it and know why I was choosing to leave the religion. Now it has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.

It is great that the Internet provides a voice to the common man.

Including only those that have published books or websites, top of the list of those that have operated for years include:

• Franz
    • Randy
    • Barbara
    • Penton
    • Danny
    • Bill Bowen
    • Carl

Greybeard, Juan Viejo2 and Cedars are the new ones that have plenty of enthusiasm and are producing lots of good information.

Lately, there has been a large number of websites, forums, facebook and youtube activists that have been popping up. It is no longer possible for the Watchtower to just pinpoint one or two people, there is a wave or information appearing against them.

• besty
    besty

Any website that appears on page 1 of google for common search terms eg watchtower, Jehovah's witness etc

As cantleave implied we can all play a part by using these common terms liberally in our posts, blogs, videos etc - avoid abbreviations and slang where possible

Get on twitter and Facebook and spread the word

As a side point the majority of recognisable apostates have real names - they are out the closet and not so subject to the 'anonymous apostates' thought stopper. Having said that the closet is a tremendous force for good - we need to work together from the inside and the outside - the Internet makes that possible like never before.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Because of the excellence of your site, JWfacts, I would think that the WT would view it as the primary one for damaging their position.

What you have produced is an informative and well written, and therefore very readable, source for JW's to access. The more sensationalist and strident sites and videos are not so dangerous for the WT as most active JW's will click off them after a second or two.

The glut of information on the Net is probably a good thing overall, but many JW's nervously trawling for the first time would benefit from finding your site first as they then can choose to research the particular point that worries them, and as we have seen on here, the straw that breaks the camels back is different for all people.

Well done , keep up the good work, and keep your Number One Apostate slot !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

the way I see it is that the WBT$ business is suspicious of EVERYBODY. It's a paranoid corporation not a religion.

Praise Sparlock and may Jar Hoover rain down anti-matter from Alcyone upon us all!

My evidence that they mistrust everyone:-

Anointed are nuts - August 15, 2011 Watchtower (the study edition) pg 22 QfR: Memorial partakers. This is the number
    of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed
    ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

Apostates are nuts – July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings." ‘’ 7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them.

We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add

our comments to their blogs.’’

Elders should Slaughter Apostates (but we never said that!) Nov 15, 2011 WT - "The prophet Elisha sent one of the sons of the prophets to anoint Jehu as king and to instruct him to kill every male of the apostate house of Ahab.—2 Ki. 8:28; 9:1-10." "Though the thought of violence is unpleasant, we should realize that in those days, Jehovah used his servants to carry out his judgments.... Today, no servant of Jehovah uses physical force against opponents of pure worship. “Vengeance is mine,” God says. (Heb.10:30) But to rid the congregation of potentially corrupting influences, Christian elders may have to act with courage similar to that of Jehu. (1 Cor. 5:9-13) And all members of the congregation need to be determined to avoid the company of disfellowshipped individuals.— 2 John 9-11." "Jehu announced that he intended to hold “a great sacrifice” for Baal. (2 Ki. 10:18, 19) “This is a clever play on words on the part of Jehu,” says one scholar. While the term employed here “generally means ‘sacrifice,’ it is also used of the ‘slaughter’ of apostates.” "It is true that Jehu spilled much blood. Yet, the Scriptures present him as a courageous man...

Punk's conclusion:

The Governing Body = Higher than god (possibly ‘mentally imbalanced’ as they also claim to be ‘anointed’)'Anointed' = possibly mental cases
    Rank & File = Unworthy drones – Mustn’t trust each other
    'Apostates' = pretend enemy & mental cases. Must be slaughtered by the elders.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

• Ray Franz- lord apostate freed many
    • Randy Watters-highly influential mega pages
    • Barbara Anderson- impeccable credentials and 'knows where the bodies are buried'
    • Penton-esteemed scholar
    • Danny Haszard- rolling thunder Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Whistleblower
    • Carl-Champion Scholar
    • Bill Bowen-Pit bull dogs em to the ends of the earth
  • THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It pleases me to believe that I am somewhere on the list. Some years ago I published a book called 'Opening the Door to Jehovah's Witnesses.' I regularly sent a copy to the London Bethel. Not even a thank you.

Mind you, my spies told me that announcements were made a various kingdom halls warning the sheep not to read the book. Those naughty sheep ordered copies and helped to spread my version of good news, increasing sales. Would you Adam & Eve it!

• Fernando
    Fernando

It seems many of the top names may have been mentioned so far.

May I therefore point out WHAT the Watchtower secretly hates and fears the most of all?

The complete gospel message.

This message is largely about the legal victory secured over religion.

It is the essence of "Franzgate 1980".

It is the essence of the only article in the entire Watchtower library that mentions "legalism" (a key pillar of religion).

The complete gospel message can be found in (fragments strewn throughout) the Watchtower library. Oddly their own Watchtower library is then is the thing that the Schizophrenic Sanhedrin hates and fears second most. And persons proficient in using this library are in third position on the most hated and feared list.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Belbub!!!!You said > Grace Gough might remember them!!!!LOL I cant even remember my own telephone #
    But I do think Joe B Hewitt a 3rd generation JW who wrote "Rescuing Slaves of the WATCH TOWER" is one also Dear Paul Blizzard.who exposed so much on the blood issue...Thank God for all of them especially David Reed Ray Franz .Davids "COMMENTS FROM THE FRIENDS" was the one that set me free ....Then calling RAY & the advice he gave was lifesaving...SO many!!! to many to mention saved me from being the "robot" that I was...

• talesin
    talesin

Before internet, I would say Ray Franz would top the list. Ray was world famous, who hasn't heard of him in the 80s, famous apostate - evil slave.

I never heard of Ray Franz before I got online in 02/03 ,,, he was by no means 'famous'. In fact, when I researched, Penton was the person who was known to the library research staff for his writings about the JWs. The hero worship of Franz kinda turns me off.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit