I wonder... Who are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

by Greybeard 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

No doubt Ray Franz is at the top...

Paul Grundy's web site jwfacts.com helped me the most! Thanks Paul!!!

Randall Watters from freeminds.org has got to be way up there...

Who else?

Lets kick off this HATE list!

WHO are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Barbara Anderson

Alan F

Simon Green

Candace Conti

Bill Bowen

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

It isn't specific individuals that cause issues for the Watch Tower, it is all of us doing whaterever we can to expose the lies!

• cedars
    cedars

I understand the point of the thread, but in my opinion, the Society has become its own worst enemy.

Paul Grundy's website jwfacts.com is, in my opinion, the best and most detailed site when it comes to exposing JW doctrine, but even Paul will tell you that he is merely repeating what the Society has printed themselves in their own publications over many decades.

It's up to us to use their own ridiculous and insane doctrines and practices against them. I keep coming back to a saying of Blondie's (which is a personal favourite of mine) - "hang them with their own words". That quote, for me, sums up what effective apostasy is all about - namely, showing JWs that their beliefs are flawed using their own publications.

Cedars

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

True Cantleave, I agree with you, all of us here on JWN are doing our part no doubt! I still wan't to know who the Watchtower HATES the most. Some have websites, some have written books. Maby have been doing this for years. Who are they? I don't want to miss anyone. Already Bangalore has listed some I don't know. When you list, if you can post a link for more info on the person that would be helpful. Thanks!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Hi Cedars!

True the Society is it's own worst enemy, however, they do not hate themselves. My question is who do they hate the most? I think we all agree Ray Franz tops this list. Who are the others?

No doubt you are way up on the list Cedars with http://jwsurvey.org/

Blondie is no doubt way up on this list too!

• alanv
    alanv

The point is well made that whenever we speak against the society we need to use their own publications and their own words. I try to do that always. That way you cannot be accused of lying or that it is 'just your own view'

There are articles on everything out there and with a little research we can use the societies own words to expose them for what they are.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

they do not like danny haszard. I would not vote him anyway.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(double posting)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Danny Haszard is a new one to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit