I wonder... Who are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

by Greybeard 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Emery
    Emery

After reading Crisis of Conscience I was sure they had Ray Franz on a hit list haha.

• yknot
    yknot

Times and leadership has changed....

With the GB as a ruling power came multiple opinons and agendas...... (also seen in BOEs everywhere when personality politics come into play)

One man's apostate is another man's voice of reason....

If a mover/shaker within the WTS is more of a liberal mind those 'opposers' merely highlight issues in need of adjusting, venues to leak information to sabotage theocratic opponents, or litmus testing for practical future applications.

If a mover/shaker within the WTS is more conservative than everything is an attack by Satan and anyone who crosses that person is an apostate.

Its all relative in the game of theocratic politics.....

_______

That all said.....

Thank you to all listed above and to the many other PDFers who make access to historical literature and current documents super easy! It is through information/education that lives are changed.

(Danny belongs on the list of individuals)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Does anyone know why these older links wont work HERE

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    My personal favorite 3rd in rank after Ray Franz and Randy Watters

David Reed helped me and thousands before there was COC,David has faded down because I heard (may be mistaken) that he turned hard core fundy and got born again

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Not posting today? I was going to say David Reed
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

refriedtruth, try google chrome

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what about outlaw?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Steven Unthank and Candace Conti are their worst nightmares.

-Sab

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

David Reed and CFTF was BIG lotta good books google him and preceded Ray Franz COC he saved me I would rate him # 3 after Ray Franz and Randy Watters.

The reason I heard (may be bad info) that he has reduced his activisim is he got 'born again' and turned hard core fundy.

Good man him and his wife.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

What about Don Cameron? Ed Gruss? Bill Cetnar? Etc...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit