I wonder... Who are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

by Greybeard 84 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

#1 most hated and feared Apostate is...... JESUS!!!

Yes, they do hate Jesus according to thier own teachings. Strong's number G3404: to love less, or persecute. Jesus said if we love him we will follow his commandments. ( John 14:15 ) Since they do not follow Jesus' commands, they do not love him. They hate him, or love him less than their own traditions and man-made doctrines, and commandments of men. They also persecute him. ( Acts 9:3-5 ) They persecute Christ by persecuting his brothers who they falsely lable as Apostates because these will not cower to thier false doctrines. By hating Jesus, they hate YHWH by extension.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Data-dog said:

They persecute Christ by persecuting his brothers who they falsely lable as Apostates because these will not cower to thier false doctrines. By hating Jesus, they hate YHWH by extension.

If the WTBTS were a rock band, we'd have to say they 'sold out', and abandoned their loyal fan-base, corrupted by the lure of easy money and power/control.

The Bible implements the same idea of selling out one's soul to the Devil when it says someone has become like a harlot, adultering themselves.

And yet another JWN popularity contest . . .

The WTBTS is a business. As for individuals, you mean nothiing to the WTBTS unless you are either a financial opportunity or a financial expense. If it's the latter, a cost to benefit analysis will likely be utlized by the WTBTS to determine the best means of reducing the expenses of the WTBTS attributable to you.

• sir82
    sir82

I doubt they have more hatred for anyone in particular.

To me, the real question is, which apostates do they FEAR the most?

It's the ones they don't know about openly. The ones lurking, or posting, on this website and others. The ones with "privileges", the elders, maybe even COs, possibly even DOs, who know it's all BS, but who remain in the organization.

The ones who know how to "play the game", who are adept at sowing seeds of doubt, subtly undermining the "sheep's" confidence in the GB.

The ones who quietly advocate for kids to go to college, the ones who don't demand that parents abhor their disfellowshipped children, the ones who work to assuage the guilt that many feel for not "doing more".

Think about the monthly reminders to avoid "apostates"....the constant drumbeat of "don't go to college, don't miss meetings for any reason, do more for the organization until you literally collapse from exhaustion"....

Why do they constantly need to provide these "loving reminders"?

Because there are hundreds, thousands, 10's of thousands, who are telling the "sheep" that it's not wrong to become educated...it's not wrong to love your children....it's not wrong to do anything you can to provide the best medical care...it's not wrong to miss a meeting or 3 and do something fun....it's not wrong to have dinner with your neighbor or go out for a beer with your coworkers....

Those are the guys who make the WTS sweat at night.....and their number is growing.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I was at a CA about a year ago. We had a WT heavy visit and give a few talks. One of his talks was on the dangers of 'Apostasy'. In the course of his discussion he mentioned a certain female who had a certain web site who had at one time worked in the writing department and who now is no longer a JW faithful but uses her web site to blah, blah, blah! It was very obvious to me he was talking about the Truth Seeker we all know as Barbara Anderson.

So, yes I would say Barbara and Joe Anderson are high on WT's list of Apostates Truth Seekers!

Thank you Joe and Barbara for all you do.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't get the " popularity " reference. I am dead serious. @ King Solomon: The WTBTS has become U2 after they met Oprah.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Johnny the bethel light

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

don't forget about the work Nick is doing in Europe

• Hermano
    Hermano

Sir82 hit the nail on the head. It's the ones still on the inside that pose the greatest threat.

As for apostates on the outside, their biggests problem is it's no longer one person, or one website, or one book, or one line of reasoning. There are too many sources of information that expose the TATT for them to keep up.

Since we're compiling a list, let's not forget ExGileadMissionary's youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4l3G9qFHM.

And V of http://watchtowercomments.com/.

Both of these have got be great embarressment for them.

• irondork
    irondork

#1 hated apostate is the one they don't know about. The one they can't identify and keep an eye on. The one they can't respond to.

I've heard you guys repeatedly mention how obvious it is that the WTS monitors this site by the way certain topics show up in the literature shortly after they appeared on JWN. They can respond to the Franzs and Barbaras and Cedars. They are powerless to fight the people they can't see or hear except in the most generic ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit