I wonder... Who are the top apostates the Watchtower HATES the most?

by Greybeard 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

The Apostates the Watchtower SHOULD hate the Most....are the ones they can't find in bodies of elders, branches and Bethel. These effective apostates undermine the BORG from within with a SMILE. The Apostates in Legal who tell the Governing Body to "Settle", to ignore the law, and send the "B" team. The Apostates in IT who tell the governing body the systems have no viruses. The Apostates in writing who tell the governing body thier ideas ARE GREAT, (and not krazy talk). The Apostates in Accounting who set up crazy rube-goldberg coorporate entities and tell the Governing Body it "LOOKS GREAT".

Instead the Governing body hunts down earnest JWs who simply and publicly point out the truth.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Does anyone know why these older links wont work HERE

They don't work because they are listed as .com links , not .net. If you really need something Google the title (not the link), The new link as .net should show up in the first 5 links

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Ray Franz has to top the list; a former GB member who dishes the details and unpacks the skeletons? Priceless.

I agree with others that the underground apostates are the ones the GB fears the most.

But the GB is fond of stoking paranoia about apostates; they don't define what an apostate is, they don't set guidelines, they consistently dehumanize apostates.

I have asked wifey who are they talking about anyway? Known apostates are just that, but the WT insinuates that one has to be constantly on the watch for their teachings, as if they are men inside the congregation.

Apostates are 'the other' for the GB.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I calculated how many were disfellowshipped in one year that year was 1987 it worked out to 4.4 per hour as the world turned.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Is Jehovah's Witness Candace Conti and her family 'non' disfellowshiped? How is the Watchtower corporation dealing with that case?

Just wondering....

• Fernando
    Fernando

According to Jesus the worst apostates are the ruling religious clergy class, since they keep people spiritually starved, naked and blind.

Consequently the WBTS GB or Sanhedrin would have to hate themselves.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The contributor here know as cedars is awesome and gets my vote

Typical well done masterpiece

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/235038/1/No-Other-Magazine-Comes-Close-Watchtowers-new-slogan

• Quendi
    Quendi

This thread has made for fascinating reading and I’m bookmarking it for future reference.

Quendi

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Any more new and note-ables?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Reachout Trust were known in our circuit as being a danger, (I spoke about the benefits they offered), my local Apostate buddy who will remain nameless was also known in the circuit, Noel Cantwell (never a JW) was a useful link for subscriptions for Free Minds and Comments From The Friends, he must have been known in his circuit. The UK Branch office must have a list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit