Child Abuse Telememo

by Bangalore 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Why would anyone need such an extensive telememo-

unless there were sooooooo many cases of molestation that the WT needed to keep track.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

"Meetings meant beatings" growing up a Jehovah's Witness 1950's 60's.... was all child abuse.

The Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses are a high demand abusive cult from the get-go.

"Meetings meant beatings" toddler and teens expected to stay awake squirming in their seat until 10:00 pm on school nites getting filled with Watchtower sales indoctrinations.Off to school and beat up some more for being a freak who sat through the national anthem like an

ass and forced to constantly protest various school festivities to be 'no part of the world'.

Who got the gratification?Old f**king farts holded up in their ivory tower who wanted to win supreme court victories at kids expense.

I WAS THERE and got sexual abuse too.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"Meetings meant beatings" growing up a Jehovah's Witness 1950's 60's.... was all child abuse.

Feel free to include the '70s and '80s as well. . . Yes it is all child abuse, whether sexual, physical or mental.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

I noticed your post #2066 shows the copy with a date 1992, while the other copies look have a date of 1989...is the 1992 copy perhaps the new and improved, simplified "Child Abuse Telemo"?

That #9 question about a child's fault or willingness is absolutely ...no words for it. I almost don't believe my eyes.

• cofty
    cofty

That question 9 says everything you need to know about the arrogant f###ers that run the borg.

• foundlife
    foundlife

I'm starting to think that the only way this coverup has gone on so long is that it goes way up the chain of command. These guys are covering for each other. If they all agree on the soon to be famous question #9, actually blaming the children, they have no moral sense or conscience. They have entertained these thoughts!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Are they claiming attorney-client privilege? Between the elder and the wts attorney, I suppose?

• life is to short
    life is to short

I just do not get how they can get by with this. How can they have a question like number 9 and no one do anything about it. It would be like asking if the children Jerry Sandusky molested were at fault.

This is beyond sick. I just do not get why the news is not going after them, much less the legal world. How anyone can stay in the religion after knowing this is mind boggling.

LITS

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I hope someone in the legal field will put together a letter to get this to EVERY State Prosecutor, the Department of Justice and all 50 state Bar associations to dis-bar these yo-yos. "question #9" I want to puke.

Does anyone remember the JW letter writing campaigns ?

#9 "Those little Lolitas are asking for it" ....

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Bangalore, is this legit? I still can't wrap my head around the infamous #9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit