Child Abuse Telememo

by Bangalore 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

There were three versions of this document in the evidence to the 9 court cases settled a few years back. Barbara Anderson has copies of these in her Commentary to the CD that contains copies of all the court documents.

Verson 2 of the Commentary has the forms on page 66 (1989); page 67 (1992); and page 68 - 69 (1993).

The 1993 form is 2 pages. It is the one that has the question about whether the victim was somehow responsible. This question was not on the first two versions of the Telememo.

www.watchtowerdocuments.com has the Commentary. It is the first of the downloadable files - http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/docs/jw-secrets.html

• darthfader
    darthfader

Im speechless...

• foundlife
    foundlife

Never has so much been said in fewer words.How can we all spread this enlightening information? Who can you shock today?

• yesidid
    yesidid

I have been out for 10years.

I have heard of many things in that time that really upset/disgusted me, but question 9

is quite beyond anything I have seen, or heard.

That plumbs the depths of depravity.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore, is this legit? I still can't wrap my head around the infamous #9

Yes it is legit,FFF.

Bangalore

• life is to short
    life is to short

btt very powerful stuff

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

This is gold. Thank you, Bangalore.

Q.9 - yes,

However, is it there to monitor any elders' wrong attitudes and subsequent poor handling of the victim?

• yesidid
    yesidid

I just wish to, once again, register my disgust at question 9.

• flipper
    flipper

Question # 9 obviously shows little empathy for victims and throws them under the bus in congregation or legal dealings. It also reveals how uneducated and very little the men at the top of the WT society know or understand about child abuse and pedophiles in general as to them re-offending. Really sick

• witnomore
    witnomore

Got to #9 and couldn't read anymore...

These people are sick bastards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit