Child Abuse Telememo

by Bangalore 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

For those who are new on this board, I'm going to share the story about how the WT's Child Abuse Telememos came into our world.

In 2007, when the WT settled 9 lawsuits with 16 victims for over $12.5M, I purchased all the court documents from many different court houses to post on my new website, created especially for the documents. The Child Abuse Telememo and other documents featured in this thread were part of a California court case, but not permitted in public domain in that state. However, Attorneys Love & Norris, who I was voluntarily assisting for four years, used them as exhibits in an Oregon case that was part of the 9 lawsuits. Exhibits attached to a filed court document become public domain so when I purchased all the case records, I found the Telememos and other extraordinary letters and forms. I also was sent by mistake secret settlement papers from one California court house. It was the discovery of all this material that opened the way for me to be on NBC Nightly News, November 21, 2007. http://watchtowerdocuments.org/media-room/ Scroll down to NBC Nightly News – Jehovah’s Witnesses Child Sexual Abuse.

Also, at that link there's a Nashville Tennessee TV news program on Channel 4 – that discussed my finds - titled, Jehovah´s Witnesses Settle 9 Lawsuits, which can be watched. That video can be found under the NBC Nightly News video.

In addition, this is the link directly to the NBC Nightly News program: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/21919076#21919076

And the following excellent article appeared on MSNBC Internet website explaining the details of the discovery:

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/new-evidence-in-jehovahs-witness-allegations-msnbc/

Mentioned in that article was the Commentary I wrote about all of the discoveries among the 5,000 court pages I purchased and about how I put everything on a CD which I named, Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion. It cost us approximately $5,000. to purchase all the documents. When I sold $5,000 worth of CD's I then posted all of the documents and my Commentary on my website to be downloaded for free from then on. You can read the whole story here:

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/free-downloadable-files/secrets-of-pedophilia-in-an-american-religion/

Having these documents on my website is how attorney Irwin Zalkin came into our world. He primarily handled Catholic child abuse lawsuits but one day a former JW, who was molested by a JW elder, came to the Zalkin Law Firm in San Diego and told his story. Irwin agreed to handle the case. When he was in need of certain information about the Watchtower's policies and practices, he searched the Internet hoping to locate something that would help him. He Googled, Watchtower documents and up popped my website. After reading all the compiled documents from the 2007 settled cases, he called me and the rest of the story is now history.

FYI, the Australian Royal Commission was informed quite a few years ago, early in their investigation into the Watchtower's cover-up of child abuse, about the Child Abuse Telememo and all the other documents that were discovered in those 5,000 pages of court records, so no need to be concerned that they didn't know about the damning material. It was this information that convinced them of WT's involvement in the child abuse scandal, but they needed material from Australia to make their case against the WT of Australia branch.

Hope this information is helpful.

Barbara

• cofty
    cofty

Very helpful. Thank you Barbara.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The work you have done Barbara is right up there as some of the most important in exposing WT hypocrisy. Thank you.

• freddo
    freddo

Thank you Barbara!

Thank you and thank you again.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cofty - "...It's ironic that it is this very policy that is now destroying their reputation and their wealth."

Yes, the more satisfying forms of justice tend to lean that way. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit