District Convention Points Saturday 21-07-2012 New Light? Governing Body Is Our Mother?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Gothicus... the proof text they used was Proverb 6:20??? are you serious?

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Mommy = Anthony Perkins reference

The GB is actually a corpse that should've been buried long ago, not propped up in a chair and listened to by the R&F, as if it weren't just a creation of their own psychoses?

OR

Maybe Mums coming home from the shelter for abused women?

Is this an attempt to reintroduce Asherah (YHWH's consort) worship to the tribes of Israel? Maybe God is getting lonely, so He promised not to hit her anymore and to change His ways, and go to anger management?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

WT 1 Jan, 1951

Jehovah’s organization, the free Jerusalem, is our mother and is the closest thing to the Lord.

That makes the 'Mother' doctrine older than me. The structure of GB has changed, but that doesn't change anything for the R&F.

• metatron
    metatron

The GB is our Mom? Dude, that is so gay.

metatron

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

So if they're JW's Mom, does that make the anointed ones our aunts? Or our second-cousins on our Mom's side?

(sorry, I never learned the family relation stuff as a kid; no need, as they were worldly, so there was never any need to figure it out.)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I was really really listening for this, but never heard it.

Could have been dozing or walking the corridors to keep from dozing.

Doc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I deplore both my "father" and "mother". Both have been abusive to my soul, to the point where it is probably of little use even for Father Satan to attempt to work on. (My "father" Jehovah has always been abusive and meant for me to receive final damnation no matter what I do, and has used every tool to damage my soul eternally beyond repair. My "mother", based on that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Jehovah, is of no use if she is trying to assist my abusive "father" Jehovah in trashing my soul.)

I can only wish to take down Jehovah and all his angels with me. So they want my soul to be forever damned, blocking Satan's valient attempts to even connect with me and destroying my soul so it will take much more than it's worth to fix? Then they have the nerve to want me worshiping that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag? I only wish for Jehovah and his filthy angels to all get bound, forever--regardless. It is Jehovah and his filthy angels that ruined my soul beyond being worth fixing, and I will never forgive them. Let alone worship their father jehovah.

• vanyell
    vanyell

Now that's funny... Drinking brandy killed my useless brain cells, GB, FDS, WTBTS claiming to be the spiritual Mother??? For one thing, the Bible or lieBle as WTWizard would say doesn't say anything about "Mother"... To think that they have copied the RC magisterium doctrine is plain silly and stupid. Mother church??? My foot.... No wonder WTWizard denigrates both the Bible and Christianity.... WTBTS put paid to being the very antithesis of what a Christian is reallyl supposed to be...

• clarity
    clarity

The gb is the mother!!!!!??? wtf!!!!!!

On second thought .....yes they are .... just like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ox7nel40Ak&feature=related

clarity

• cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit