District Convention Points Saturday 21-07-2012 New Light? Governing Body Is Our Mother?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I have been trying to wrap my head around the talk that introduced the Slave as our Mother? The brothers at Bethel are worried that we are not treating our spiritual Mother with respect. Jehovah is our Father, the Faithful Slave (The Governing Body) is our spiritual Mammy. Could anyone here, or the witnesses attending the Convention be guilty of "Spiritual Corban"? "Did you know you have a Mother that loves you more than life itself??" the faithful slave is your mother on earth now!

Information that does not hold water or contain value. Looking around I could count ten different men in position who hate their kids, their mother, their father, their sister, their brother, their spiritual brothers, their spiritual sisters, their spiritual aunts, spiritual uncles, spirtual Grandp, spiritual Grandma, spiritual cousins, spiritual second cousins.

The point is, we must obey our Spiritual Mother, she is going to help lead us to waters of life. She is the being that gave birth to us, she changed our diapers as a child, worked to provide food for the table, cleaned our house, took care of Father! Spiritual Mother was the lady who we lived off, when our financial troubles through us into Bankruptcy, she is the real lady! The Hell with physical parents, spiritual Mother is all that shoud be on our minds!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i'm not sure i follow...was there some sort of quote where they eqated themselves to being a spiritual mother?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

More self promoting propaganda, unfortunately mother is stupid and full of impulsive ignorance not only on bible theology but also on

human psychology as well human behavior sociology, something of course one would need higher education to comprehend.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Mother hates my music, doesnt get this whole "internet" fad, tries to tell me what music I should listen to and she doesn't approve of ANY of the girls I've dated.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

scriptural basis?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Could it be Mother worship like the Catholic's?

They want to be worshipped (followed no matter what they say)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

. Well I hate to imagine what kind of images these males on the GB have of a mother,, perhaps a possessive female fem fatal,, or with droopy breast I don’t know. Any Freudians want to give it a try?

• Gothicus
    Gothicus

hades, they used Proverbs 6:20 as the scriptural "basis" for the whole "spiritual mother" crap. Yet again they continue to twist the scriptures to fit their agenda

• hoser
    hoser

hades, they used Proverbs 6:20 as the scriptural "basis" for the whole "spiritual mother" crap. Yet again they continue to twist the scriptures to fit their agenda

prov 6:20 Observe, O my son, the commandment of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother.

the speaker said that this is our new understanding of the scripture

hoser

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Governing Body Is Our Mother?

Wrong!..

The Governing Body is your..

WBT$ Pimp Daddy..

Now get your Lazy "Jo-Hoe" Ass`s out On the Street!..

Daddy needs a New Pair of Shoes..

........................ mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit