The best tactic Anonymous could use against the Society is to make them look noble and humble

by JonathanH 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedars
    cedars

lol, it's interesting that, having spent the afternoon on the offensive, Witness My Fury is now on the defensive and playing the "victim" card. These tactics are extraordinary!

Now it seems I'M the bully, but on the following thread, Witness My Fury politely told me that I lacked "social skills" whilst simultaneously telling me to "STFU".

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/228408/13/Anonymous-Message-to-Watchtower

Why? For no other reason than that I supported Anonymous.

His/her latest tirade follows my attempts to assist Anonymous with a letter that could cause serious confusion and/or disruption if emailed to all the bethel contacts.

Cue Witness My Fury's attempts to persuade Anonymous that it is a BAD idea...

You couldn't send the letter as it is now. It took me through the fist sentence to realize it wasn't written by the society. If I can figure it out in one sentence then elders who have been receiving letters for years, some for decades, will notice it. If you think they will continue reading once they realize something doesn't sound right you would be wrong. The immediate response would be for the elder to stop reading it and call the legal dept. I think using previous letters as a template would be the best course of action, if you are going to send mass e-mails. The truth is that all important/sensative information is sent via snail mail. It always has. Simply receiving such an e-mail may create the same reaction I mentioned earlier. An immediate call to the legal dept. I don't know how you might be able to go about that. However, I know that what you have now will not fly.

Doom Cedars is well known for not listening to anyone else's opinion in EXJW land, waste of time bothering to interact with him, he is a one man show always has been always will be. I notice you are intimating that I dont want this to happen now also as if I am a JW stooge... Cedars, GO FUCK YOURSELF*.

*Note the "social skills"

Finally when I call Witness My Fury (or "Doom") out for trying to throw a spanner in the works I get this message...

God damn you Cedars, I am so fucking angry right now. You DARED to make out I am against this op! You DARED to make out I dont want emails to go out! FFS that is just so low I cant forgive you for that.

Anonymous if you get the DB open and the list then please be sure to handle it responsibly that is all I ask of you, that is my only concern about any of this op, the rest I dont care what you do, do whatever you want to do and bring this cult down. I wish I had the skills to help you in your work.

I can just imagine him/her saying it too!!

Finally, WMF wants this to "blow up" in my face, and has called me a wanker on this forum (*cedars glances at Posting Guideline 3*)

"So now I'm hoping it does blow up in your face you wanker as you have right royaly pissed me right off."

So, in summary. I have been told to "STFU", and "GO FUCK YOURSELF", and I am also a "wanker" - all for my efforts in supporting the work of Anonymous, and all from someone who criticizes MY "social skills". Witness My Fury - I have truly witnessed your fury. And your own "social skills" could do with brushing up a bit before you go criticizing anyone else's.

Cedars

• DT
    DT

I think the email is great. If someone else thinks they can do better, they should post their own version. Anonymous doesn't have a rigid structure so the ultimate decision to send an email may come down to just one person. I say provide a few choices and let Anonymous grab the one that is best.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I may be the only person here who thinks this - but here goes:

It is my opinion that hacking into the society (for whatever purpose) is something that makes the perpatrators look both crazy and criminal.

I cannot see any good coming out of this kind of activity.

It just fans the flames of the Watchtower saying that ex-Witnesses are evil and that they are being persecuted.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You seem to get a kick out of it at any rate, but your motive is purely to try and put me down and thus elevate yourself. Seen you pull this multiple times on multiple threads, which is why you are a prime example of a Glory Whore.

Anyhoo, just so we are clear, and Cedars wont tell you as he's hoping you will just take his misinformation on face value that I am against the Anonymous op, ..here's my final post on anonnews:

Doom 2012-07-20 09:29:25

God damn you Cedars, I am so fucking angry right now. You DARED to make out I am against this op! You DARED to make out I dont want emails to go out! FFS that is just so low I cant forgive you for that.

Anonymous if you get the DB open and the list then please be sure to handle it responsibly that is all I ask of you, that is my only concern about any of this op, the rest I dont care what you do, do whatever you want to do and bring this cult down. I wish I had the skills to help you in your work.

H'mmm so let's see, it seems crystal clear to me. I am against the op? = NO, I dont want the emails sent? = NO.

But Cedars doesnt want you to know that and instead goes into his usual routine of charachter assasination.

I also note you are pinning the other poster who was against it as being me: WRONG! I did not write this:

You couldn't send the letter as it is now. It took me through the fist sentence to realize it wasn't written by the society. If I can figure it out in one sentence then elders who have been receiving letters for years, some for decades, will notice it. If you think they will continue reading once they realize something doesn't sound right you would be wrong. The immediate response would be for the elder to stop reading it and call the legal dept. I think using previous letters as a template would be the best course of action, if you are going to send mass e-mails. The truth is that all important/sensative information is sent via snail mail. It always has. Simply receiving such an e-mail may create the same reaction I mentioned earlier. An immediate call to the legal dept. I don't know how you might be able to go about that. However, I know that what you have now will not fly.

Grow up Cedars and for once in your life make this not about YOU.

You are not a nice person Cedars that much is clear from seeing you in action across multiple threads, your MO is always to put others down and elevate yourself, I guess that is who you are and you are unable to see it, but I pity you, ...or more accurately your wife.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Actually I think I understand now, by my revealing how angry that made me I just gave you ammo to use against me, so then you go on and on about how I am against the op and hint at me being a JW sympathiser even though you KNOW I am not, because you KNOW it makes me angry...

Classic bully you are Cedars. Very poor show.

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - you're well within your rights to deny having said that first comment (i.e. "You couldn't send the letter as it is now.."). However, I have my doubts, which I feel are well founded.

As to my supposed "agenda" to "put you down", I would draw your attention to the fact that it is you who is hurling around abuse and insults, and making character assasinations. My point is, if you don't like fighting - don't start fights! You seem to dish it out almost effortlessly, but you certainly can't take it - can you!

Cedars

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I really liked your letter Cedars. I love the idea of mass mailing it to as many as possible. Regarding the argument between you and WMF, I think it's a waste of time. Agree to disagree. We are all wankers at times... I say that with respect for both of you, and the collective damage the WTS has done to us all. Remember we are all 'brothers' in that regard. In the words of the late Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"

Shake virtual hands and move on...

TD

• cedars
    cedars

james_woods - I understand your reservations about the database. What do you think about the idea to send a mass email to "higher ups" with the organization as suggested in the OP?

tredescu - I agree that squabbling gets us nowhere. I would happily hold out the hand of friendship to Witness My Fury, but I'm afraid I would need to pre-condition that on him/her apologizing for the abusive language that was hurled at me. Not only did it contravene posting guidelines, but this is an adult forum and nobody deserves to come on here and be subjected to verbal abuse.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I have nothing to gain by claiming that post was not me do I, only once did I post and forget to change the id and that was this one:

Anonymous: I'm pretty sure only hard copy letters sent out will be taken seriously enough to be read out tbh, and you are right, once an elder or CO phones Bethel for confirmation it is all over and nothing will be read to congregations even then. I suppose having several thousand Elders read it is better than a poke in the eye though and may wake a few up. So getting the balance is needed between saying what you want to say and getting it heard. It is a cult after all and the paranoia runs deep, so anything TOO different will be met with heightened scrutiny.

I have an account here on JWN started many years ago called Doom but cant access it...

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - I apologize for vocalizing my belief that you wrote both posts on the Anonymous forum. Obviously it is merely my opinion and I had no place broadcasting it without evidence.

For this, I apologize.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit