The best tactic Anonymous could use against the Society is to make them look noble and humble

by JonathanH 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - there's just no way you could get a message read out at congregations. That's the stuff of fantasy. The Society are more agile and can react more quickly to that type of thing than you give them credit for.

At least this email could wreak havoc among the higher-ups around the world. I can also imagine this resulting in disfellowshippings if someone forwards it to someone else thinking it's genuine with favorable comments.

Think it through. This is dynamite.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    This is dynamite.

Just watch it doesn't blow up in your face then eh.

• cedars
    cedars

Why would it blow up in my face?

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cedars I just knew it was a mistake to say anything about this... So I'll just say this once and be done with it.

I notice you have replied on the news page hinting I have reasons for NOT wanting this to happen now. Quote:

There is nothing "hasty" about the tone of the email. It seems you just don't want it to go out, perhaps because you know how effective it will be?

You really are a piece of shit aren't you.

So here's my reply:

Cedars is well known for not listening to anyone else's opinion in EXJW land, waste of time bothering to interact with him, he is a one man show always has been always will be. I notice you are intimating that I dont want this to happen now also as if I am a JW stooge... Cedars, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

So now I'm hoping it does blow up in your face you wanker as you have right royaly pissed me right off. I was prepared to kiss and make up the other day, but you Sir are just a total utter Glory Whore bastard.

With that I bid you good day!

• cedars
    cedars

Here we go. Let the tirade of insults and abuse begin.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

My thoughts exactly Cedars, we agree on something...

They can see for themselves who started it:

http://anonnews.org/press/item/1656/comments/#c-41025

Please note I am very very very annoyed with Cedars, it may take a while to ease off.

• Ding
    Ding

"Dear Brothers and Sisters,

After carefully considering what the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been doing throughout its history, we have realized the wisdom of Brother Russell's counsel: "Beware of organization. It is wholly unnecessary."

Accordingly, we are disbanding the organization.

Sincerely,

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses"

• cedars
    cedars

"They can see for themselves who started it:"

...very juvenile language.

To re-cap, you told me to "STFU" when I supported the intervention of Anonymous and succesfully argued against jamesmahon's assertions that getting the database info released would do more harm than good.

Now I submit a letter in response to the excellent suggestion of the original poster that would have a REAL chance of causing chaos if sent to multiple contacts within the Society, and you say...

Doom Cedars is well known for not listening to anyone else's opinion in EXJW land, waste of time bothering to interact with him, he is a one man show always has been always will be. I notice you are intimating that I dont want this to happen now also as if I am a JW stooge... Cedars, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Is it me, or does Witness My Fury get very hot under the collar whenever Anonymous receives support and/or positive input?

Interesting.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

And so it begins...

Were you bullied at school or did you do the bullying Cedars?

• sir82
    sir82

And away we go.

This thread will reach 10 pages before end of day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit