About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

bye bye WT

The Oracle

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i noticed two things that interested me

1. they said the child molestor database was on a server named admin2000. now THAT'S impressive, if that's true. confirming the existence and even knowing where it was located is a huge step. or they're pulling info out their rears.

2. they started mentioning people who were in the knocking docmentary. now it's all fine and good to go after higher ups, but harrassing people like seth thomas, who if i'm now mistaken was the really sick jw in the movie (i haven't seen it all, jst bits and pieces) seems REALLY low and pathetic.

jsut my 2c

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

when you go to twitter just type in #oppedochat in the search part and it will pull up that hashtag, you can follow it from there.

I'm there, but can't find the follow option. I guess I'll get it through retweets or just check it now and then. *frustrated*

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

it does not have a follow option like following a twitter @ account...you will have to type in that # hashtag whenever you want to read up on it. Or you can save it in the search section and click on it there.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't think they are harrassing. They are following the money and looking for links. That foundation mentioned has them really wondering because they aren't finding info on it. Who funded the movie? Could tell a lot.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

it's not the foundation, i'll be honest, i was rather excited to see that at first bc i thought that might be some evidence they uncovered of how gb members might get paid or something. i do hope they find out more about that. would be interesting if the foundation owner(?) is a jw.

it's the innocent people like seth thomas. if he's innocent i suppose? i would say, if i were in the org still, i wouldn't want my name being posted on that chat log or whatever it was, simply bc i was a jw and knockin on doors. and that's the only reason i'd be on that list, i certainly wouldn't be a jwpedo hahaha. would be interesting if a former elder pops up on those lists...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I just wanted to add that I think we are getting caught up with only one aspect of what Anonymous could do. Yes, they are targetting the pedo list, but if you look at what they have already pulled, there's a lot to go after.

Financial investors for one. Who are they? What is the connection? What are the investments? Who is the marketing manager? Conflict of interest areas?

Also, names of the board of directors, Don Adams is still the president of the corporation? Who are these people, what are their connections? Are any of their connections a conflict of interest?

If you look at the link in the op, there is an update. Wow! They are moving quickly! They have another operation started as well, looks like they are going after the financials.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I think they could pull this off, and perhaps faster than we expect.

Think about it: who is the WT IT department comprised of?

College grads with a degree in computer science? No, they're all in NY or SF or wherever making the big bucks.

How about those computer geek witness kids who just LOVE computers and know them inside out? Nope, they're all making the big bucks too despite their lack of formal education.

What you have left is probably the most lackluster IT department in the northern hemisphere.

I think they're doomed unless the make some calls and pay a consultant some big bucks.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

anon has hacked way better and more secure operations than watchtower, this may actually turn into something. wow.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I am reading correctly that basicly watchtower paid the makes of "knocking"? that doesnt suprise me as that was one big piece of propganda. they mine as well make it a convention release.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit