Anderson Cooper is gay!!!

by laverite 50 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm waiting for Robin Roberts to come out.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Fabulous!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In case people weren't aware Suzie Orman is also gay and has come out about it.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yes, we know. Liberace, too.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Jonesy - regarding Robin, it's kinda the same scenario with Anderson, everyone knows. But the person that I'm waiting for to come out, and everybody knows about her to is Latifah.

We had a news anchor here in NYC they finally got rid of after thirty years, but she was gay, but when she started back in the 80's not too many folks new and of course it had to be kept undercover then. But why the bit hoopla for AC but with Rachel Maddow it's no big whoop . ??

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Old news, but how about getting AC360 to do an expose about JW's? he did a great job of disecting the Mormons and Scientologists.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    This story has been lurking out there for as long as he has been a TV anchor. It is not shocking news from afar.

james ...

True, I actually thought it was already known by the public in general. The next one I have heard to be coming out of the closet is Shepherd Smith, the news anchor on Fox News (quite frankly, if he is not gay is his missing a good opportunity).

Rub a Dub

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

how about getting AC360 to do an expose about JW's? he did a great job of dissecting the Mormons and Scientologists ?

Thats a great idea in spite of the recent court case in California.

At the same time the topic can include how the JWS shun their own family members who decide to leave the religion,

similar to the Mormons and Scientologists.

• laverite
    laverite

The only thing Anderson could do to make me love him even more is to do an exposé on the JWs.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I thought you meant Alice Cooper.

I don't know who the other guy is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit