Anderson Cooper is gay!!!

by laverite 50 Replies latest social entertainment

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The next one I have heard to be coming out of the closet is Shepherd Smith, the news anchor on Fox News (quite frankly, if he is not gay is his missing a good opportunity).

Let's start the rumor that we saw him in a gay club sitting with Keith Olbermann.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Shep Smith? He dreams about Jenny from the block, according to YouTube.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We have an interesting News Anchor team here in South Florida. On our local Fox affiliate (WSVN), the guy (Craig Stevens) is gay and the girl (Belkys Nerey) is lesbian.

It's funny when you hear people wonder if they have something going on together off-camera since they appear very attracted to each other on TV.

Rub a Dub

• laverite
    laverite

There are so many rumors about many other celebs, but there's only one way to really know for sure and is if they come out. I was pleased that AC360 came out finally though. Everyone seemed to know about him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who cares what his sex preferance is.? He is a SUPER reporter.& I Love him...If we all stopped wondering what others do in the bedroom ,We would be better off...That is the trouble we got screwed by the Watchtower now we want to know who else is being screwed.

• talesin
    talesin

He's always been out, it's kind of a nonissue for him at this point. He talked about it on Oprah a long time ago.

so, ignore this, but true ..

;)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

BFD gay people are everywhere. Who cares.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I honestly thought he was already open about it. I was surprised when I found out yesterday, just because I thought he was already out of the closet. Good for him.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Granny , Granny , Granny

y'all can't do nothin' wit Grams

• mouthy
    mouthy

wasblind,wasblind,wasblind!!!!
    No sweetie ya cant....The old men in Bethel had my mind for over twentyfive years..
    I would LOVE to get them in bed!!!!!! Boy talk about GRANNY!!!!!!She would show them a thing or two

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit