Anderson Cooper is gay!!!

by laverite 50 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sulla
    Sulla

So true, InquiryMan. As we can see from the outraged response on this thread upon hearing the news, anti-gay bigotry is alive and well. When will these cavemen ever learn to allow a gay man some simple dignity?

• mouthy
    mouthy

exyzee....I roared with laughter at your response...Thats just what I needed a good laugh when I first wake up,

• Band on the Run
  • Snoozy
    Snoozy

It was no surprise to me..

I have been watching some shows on the BBC channel about a "Thrid Gender" and am thinking this would be a good idea..till you start thinking there is more to it than just "Gay".

It gets so complicated with passports , restrooms etc. They need to come up with so many new ways to handle things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14926598

New Australian passports allow third gender option

File picture of an Australian passport The reform aims to curb gender discrimination

Australians have been given a third choice when describing their gender on passport applications, under new guidelines aimed at removing discrimination.

Transgender people and those of ambiguous sex will be able to list their gender as indeterminate, which will be shown on passports as an X.

People whose gender was different from that of their birth were previously required to have reassignment surgery before they could change their passport to their preferred sex.

An Australian senator, Louise Pratt - whose partner was born female and is now identified as a man - said the reform was a huge step forward.

"There have been very many cases of people being detained at airports by immigration in foreign countries simply because their passports don't reflect what they look like," she told Australian radio.

"It's very distressing, highly inconvenient and frankly sometimes dangerous."

• mouthy
    mouthy

yes !Snoozy you are right. I worked with a Lesbion, before I was a JW ,when I was working in England
    in the Ammuntion factory...She looked masculin but was a woman. Every one complained about her & made her sit with us out side the Bathrooms. we were the untouchables ( 1944)( we were all pregnant NOT married) < Not her!!!!.but they wouldnt let her into the ladies, nor the mens.So we awful pregnant girls would stand guard for her while she went to the toilet. I thought it was disgusting how we were all treated for our SINS!!!!Until the WT collered me & convinced me to hand over my mind & have it reconstructed by the FAITHFUL & DISCREET Slave.So I found out how wicked she was, I was ,everyone that wasnt a JW was, (EXCEPT DRUNKS)which a lot of them were ......When the ONLY WAY TRUTH & LIFE came into my heart. HE told me "GRACE STOP JUDGING BECAUSE THE WAY YOU ARE JUDGING IS THE WAY I WILL HAVE TO JUDGE YOU" SO COME TO ME & I WILL FORGIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE THAT IS NOT BENIFICiAL>>" So NOW I dont think on what others are,do, I am free of the minds of others & their deeds.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

A straight man's wet dream (I've had at least 2-3 alpha mles as roommates always over 30 years... 4 including me) is to have most of your friends gay, because they are easier to control (at least by a charismatic guy) and you can go to a gay club and capture about any broad you want. (It's a joke. girls) This has always been the case with despotic rulers in earlier centuries - gays (technically I should say homosexuals, as "gays" is a modern-day invention of a lifestyle, but not new) are less of a threat to an alpha male. That's why they have often been employed as more domestic and safe household servants, especially in royalty. No threat of your wife being B%^&*&*(d. :-)) Get the knife!

But there is homosexual BEHAVIOR for the desire of DOMINANCE (not sexual pleasure) that is quite different - by "straight" men AND mammals galore who seek to establish their dominance, and what more humiliating a way than to f*^$% all yer "straight" buddies? I've watched this happen in real life (without sex) a lot. A mna wants to piss in the corner to claim his property. Or do something nastier ... not going there.

In humankind, to the "straight" buddies it is expected and does not destroy their minds... but at least in the human kingdom, it is considerably more complex. Homosexual rape in an essentially Victorian envireonment is EXTREMELY traumatic, as it determines how others see you... thus is kept a big secret.

This is why a million years of human behavior changes very slowly. It's all about power.

However, many of those who call themselves LGBT are persons just seeking love and companionship... more so now than ever before. Disappearing is the old "pervert" sterotypes (except with quite a few Republicans). I suspect this is a "small dick " complex that cares Republicans. ). They probably llike to drive large trucks and identify with the "aggies." Otherwise why would they even care about consensual sex? Like I give a damn what my 4 roommates are doing with their girlfriends? I would feel like a REAL pervert if I cared.

Randy

Nowhere is this more obvious in the animal kingom... surprising because you never saw the sordid foortage of "perv" animals (joking) because the network would never allow it.

Recently I saw a revelation about one of the researchers who spent ages with penguins and told ugly stories about homosexual rape which is very common among many mammal species. I myself was once propositioned by a dolphin in a Florida reserve! Nasty. Luckely I had a flare to stuff up his ass. He shot out of the water so high he got the bends! LOL

Randy

• talesin
    talesin

okay, then.

ummm, he has ALWAYS SAID HE WAS GAY.

get over it

arg

tal

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Let's start the rumor that we saw him in a gay club sitting with Keith Olbermann.

I did, though. Really. :|

I didn't know Cooper was gay, but I feel indifferent about it. Also I like him.

• talesin
    talesin

I did, though. Really. :|

Well, as celebrity sightings go,,, that is pretty cool. :)

xo

t

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

CNN sucks AND blows, must be a good fit for him. Can you imagine how many viewers they lost with that announcement? I shudder to contemplate the numbers. I'll bet those that left made a mad dash for FOX.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit