• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Either way, it's admirable.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You have a pm back chem

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Thank you, still thinking. And I just replied.

Goodnight!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And browning points from the peanut gallery all around

Being a parent is not a popularity contest. I kissed my kids today, how about you?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I don't know your kids, Jonesie, seems like it would be a little weird for me to kiss them.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, that would be strange. Kids your own kids then.

• cofty
    cofty

I kissed my kids today, how about you? - MrsJones

MrsJones you are still being defensive and ignoring the actual point of discussion. Earlier I posted the following, it seems you missed it...

MrsJones - I for one am not doubting your parenting skills, your love for your children or what a great success you have made of the job.

None of that is up for debate or ever has been.

I am not blaming you for occasionally smacking your children, I did too. We were conditioned by our parents and by a cult to think it was normal.

I am challenging you for continuing to defend the indefensible.

My question remains unanswered.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Was is a mature woman of about 50+ and her daughter is finishing up with college so she's about 22 or more so yeah you're beating a dead horse with Was.

((((((( Josie ))))))) That's right, we are now adopted siblings

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wasblind, Ive reread your posts and my responses and I believe I've done a poor job of articulating my thoughts on the issue. So hopefully this post will clarify my position.

Thank you 144001,

I appreciate your post very much, I respect the feeling's whole heartly of those who refrain from the rod

I'm not here to demean them in anyway, My only aim was to explain the method I used, and how I dispensed it

Trust, It was a last resort method. one I did not have to use much, becuase the time I spent wit my daughter

theachin' her right from wrong, was time well spent and truly a pleasure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit