Do you miss the sense of security the organisation gives you?

by Mr Facts 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlyingHighNow
  • wasblind
    wasblind

" OUTLAW - The most important thing is the sense of security they held on to when they lived. It gave them hope and keeps them going."

Those folk died on a bed of lies ,

because they were told that they would not die,

and that they would be the ones to see the end

" Some who saw the events of 1914 will also see the complete destruction of the present wicked world________Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 200

• okage
    okage

So MRFACTS, since my correspondence with you began AFTER you sent me an email that read "f**k you," you reveal yourself to be as much a liar as a hypocrite.

I don't threaten people often (can count it on one hand) and NEVER people I don't know.

You are a sham, MRFACTS, and it's disgusting. You look down your nose at people for committing the unscriptural sin of denying the Governing Body, and judge them while you repeatedly commit scriptural sin after sin.

So the list of your personality traits stands at shadey, underhanded, vulgar, brazen, judgemental, rude, lying, and hypocritical. Surely, I'm missing a few shiners. Your wares have been revealed as little more than an arrant concoction of piss and ink.

And to get the message clear, I've never been a slave to a fake god produced by a cult/real estate/publishing house. I am one of the lucky few to be able to say I've never been a Witness. I've never been a study. And yet, without my anal offering to the governing body, I don't know if I can find any on this site who can honestly find me guilty of any of your wonderful personality traits.

So, hopefully my complaint to the higher ups gets investigated soon so we wont have to deal with a guy who sells piss as a cureall, yet refuses to sip from the bottle himself.

Like the Society as a den of protected pedophiles, you've been outted for the corrupt malignant hypocrite you are.

• justmom
    justmom

Well....

Given all that goes on inside that is actually crazy............

People still do miss the organization. But what is it that they actually miss?

Since sheep like to be led and easily "misled", walking by FAITH and not by sight is not as easy as one thinks.

When one leaves you leave "structure" a building to worship god in (which I thought he doesn't dwell in handmade temples anymore anyways)

The organization leads you, and tells you what to wear, what to read, what to watch, who to marry, how to have sex, who to associate with, how many hours of preaching you really need, how many placements you need to be a true example to the cong. and so on and so on.......

You are a slave to THEM.... and they will continually beat you down, molest you, abuse you, judge you and so on.........

and when you finally do leave ( or get disfellowshipped) and carry its baggage with you, you never let go!!!!

So you will eventually MISS IT!!!!

It reminds me so clearly of the Israelites who left up out of Egypt and only three days into the wilderness began to murmer and complain and said they were brought out here to let die. They longed for what they had back in Egypt! Security, Food, shelter, clothing and a unending list of chores to do probably 18 hours a day in the hot sun.

So...if this is the security of the organization that you miss, then you may need to self examine truly why you left. If it was for the wrong reason and motive you will go back. Or carry the baggage of anger and resentment with you out in this world and portray it onto others. Therefore not allowing for LOVE, MERCY, FOREGIVENESS. Remember it was our choice to be JWS.

So go inside "your temple" and ask for guidance and the yoke of the one that is kind and merciful. Take 'his' yoke and follow 'his' lead.

I promise you will never regret it

justathoughtof love

justmom

• justmom
    justmom

Well....

Given all that goes on inside that is actually crazy............

People still do miss the organization. But what is it that they actually miss?

Since sheep like to be led and easily "misled", walking by FAITH and not by sight is not as easy as one thinks.

When one leaves you leave "structure" a building to worship god in (which I thought he doesn't dwell in handmade temples anymore anyways)

The organization leads you, and tells you what to wear, what to read, what to watch, who to marry, how to have sex, who to associate with, how many hours of preaching you really need, how many placements you need to be a true example to the cong. and so on and so on.......

You are a slave to THEM.... and they will continually beat you down, molest you, abuse you, judge you and so on.........

and when you finally do leave ( or get disfellowshipped) and carry its baggage with you, you never let go!!!!

So you will eventually MISS IT!!!!

It reminds me so clearly of the Israelites who left up out of Egypt and only three days into the wilderness began to murmer and complain and said they were brought out here to let die. They longed for what they had back in Egypt! Security, Food, shelter, clothing and a unending list of chores to do probably 18 hours a day in the hot sun.

So...if this is the security of the organization that you miss, then you may need to self examine truly why you left. If it was for the wrong reason and motive you will go back. Or carry the baggage of anger and resentment with you out in this world and portray it onto others. Therefore not allowing for LOVE, MERCY, FOREGIVENESS. Remember it was our choice to be JWS.

So go inside "your temple" and ask for guidance and the yoke of the one that is kind and merciful. Take 'his' yoke and follow 'his' lead.

I promise you will never regret it

justathoughtof love

justmom

• Heliaphora
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, there is an initial vertiginous unease to Life 'without a net'. . .

. . . but when you realize there really never was one anyway, it's really not a problem at all.

In FACT, MR FACTS, it is quite liberating!

Have a great weekend

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

The organization never gave me a sense of security. Ever. I am secure with my life now and have so much freedom and a clear conscience.

• Twitch
    Twitch

You lie. You weep for nobody as your glazed eyes sweep the terrain you fear to tread from your ivory tower.

• sunerom
    sunerom

Mr. Facts is looking for reaction and nothing more.He or she is evidently unaware that the opposite of love is not hate but ambivalence.Have a good life Mr. (yawn) Who?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit