Do you miss the sense of security the organisation gives you?

by Mr Facts 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• harleybear
    harleybear

Mr facts you are an idiot

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Mr. Facts. Just because you believe in magic does not make it real. If it makes you feel better, GREAT! Honestly, if it makes you happy, most of us are happy for you. Just don't waste your time selling your snake-oil to us. Been there, done that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Grave Yards are Filled with Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Who Wasted their Lives..

Eating WatchTower Garbage..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• okage
    okage

Mr. Facts, does the Organization condone or encourage the vulgar language you used when you sent me that PM last week?

You preach so hard about the greatness of the Pedophile Paradise known as the Watchtower Society, yet even you don't buy what they are selling. You're just a lowly, underhanded scumbag troll with a bad attitude and a sailor's vocabulary.

Why you would leave proof of who you are in my inbox is foolish. Not was. Is.

Any chance you had at credibility is gone now because you had to tell a random person to go f himself on a website that can and will crucify (on a cross, like Jesus) any Watchtower propagandist who proves they are a hypocrite.

Enjoy the security, sluggo.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

OUTLAW - The most important thing is the sense of security they held on to when they lived. It gave them hope and keeps them going.

• Heaven
    Heaven

OUTLAW - The most important thing is the sense of security they held on to when they lived. It gave them hope and keeps them going.

Actually, my parents just stopped living. They became do-nothing people, waiting on Jehovah. He never showed.

I was constantly in a state of this with the Watchtower teachings. That never gave me any sense of security.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

okage- You deserved whatever treatment I meted out to you. Jesus dealt with nuisance who took the sanctity of his father's house for granted. I lashed out at you cause u threaten me in the PM.

Use this the time to return to Jehovah by getting to know him better and pursuing what he approved.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Part of me does miss the totally false sense of security I once felt. I stopped feeling secure with the WT after about sixth grade. Now I think as an adult. I can recognize a childish wish in my psyche without caving in to it. As Paul said, when I was a child, I thought as a child............ Being goofy and immature can have its fleeting moments. The more important q. may be what you are doing on an apostate site. GB and BOE may get you. You've already risked flaming demons and dragons. BEWARE!

• nugget
    nugget

There is only a false sense of security since it is unreal. I do not miss being misled and pinning my hopes on a lie. A lie is still a lie no matter how well packaged.

Jesus condemned any religious leaders who misled the flock so for any christian that is a serious sin. He encouraged the disciples to have courage to break away from what was corrupt and embrace his message and commission. It has always been an important part of Christian belief to strive for truth and to turn aside from hypocrasy. The society has become like the corrupt Jewish system so anyone wishing to follow Jesus' example would have to have the courage to turn their back on it.

I suspect that you do not know Jehovah very well the Bible account shows that those who are complacent about their faith and blindly follow men are not those that he looks on in favour.

Check your own faith before preaching to others about theirs.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - The most important thing is the sense of security they held on to when they lived.
    It gave them hope and keeps them going...Mr.Facts

The WBT$ Message..

Serve the WatchTower or Die..Do more for the Watchtower or Die..

A Jehovah`s Witness`s only Hope..

Is to Serve the Watchtower in Fear of Death ,then..

Die AnyWay ..

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit