Do you miss the sense of security the organisation gives you?

by Mr Facts 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

I am sure most of you miss the sense of security regarding the future that the organisation offers- the certainty of everlasting life in the paradise earth, being healed and the confidence that you will definitely see your loved ones again if you remained faithful

But why did you pursue a course of life that had suddenly turned everything into a fable?. I have pity for you all.

Now where are those treasure?

I am sure to some degree, life must feel very empty for most of you, accept my sympathies, weeping for you.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

You mean that sense of security where you have to look over your shoulder to see if a JW is secretly checking up on your activities?

I found myself doing exactly that. When I left the JW's several months ago now I allowed...almost forced myself to do some of the perfectly ordinary things I used to do, but I'd be looking around very carefully still to see who would see me kicking over the traces!

Don't let your imaginations run riot, by the way! I mean REALLY ordinary things to normal human beings!

• LostGeneration
  • dontplaceliterature
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That's laughable to the Nth degree. The Watchtower doesn't offer a secure future except to those who are thickheaded and incapable of intelligent thought and those who are so emotionally bankrupt that they virtually sweat low self esteem. My life was empty as fuck when I was in that shithole religion. It wasn't till I left for good and faced myself bravely that I truly was happy and fulfilled.

By the way, you can shove your sympathy and tears directly up your stinky ass. Have a great day

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

Chariklo - For those who were serving JV wholeheartedly, they never had that fear, they serve because of love. May be you had always been pursuing a double life.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmfao! There is no security in a pedophile paradise.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am sure most of you miss the sense of security regarding the future that the organisation offers.....Mr.Facts

Living in a DoomsDay WBT$ JW Cult..

Is No Comfort..

This is the Constant WBT$ Garbage your Fed..

Enjoy your Meal..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• harleybear
    harleybear

what security: My Mom died in 2001 and I finally got over the new order you will see her crap. There was no security. Just fear and judgement

• cofty
    cofty

Troll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit