What happened to politeness?

by Seeker 101 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

gravedigger,

The shit will never stop with me as long as Tina wants to get into my shit.
    Anyone who tells me to fuck off is fair game for me in the attack mode. Tina is not a polite person. Never has been, never will be. Cased closed.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Gravy,

I think Think4's and mine discussion is a good example of two adults who disagree on a subject but are able to discuss it without resorting to insults and name-calling. We are polite to each other, and I see no reason to behave otherwise.

You however, have reduced the tone of this thread considerably. I hope you are proud of yourself.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Prisca,

You can act as high and mighty with me as you like and so can anyone of the otherss. What I used a cuss word? Oooh my so bad of me. Perhap it was to get your and the other particpants attention? Perhaps you will stop or perhaps they will stop.

I know you and I know others away from this crap and you are nice people (as I have pointed out before you were one of the first friends I made here). Maybe at this location there is something in the water.....its just so fucking old already!!!!

Please don't try and show me how mature you and think41self can be about your immaturity in your dealings with Tina. I am not singling you out at all, you happened to be one of the first to respond. I am just telling you that this pathetic bickering has gone on for months now and many people are tired of it.

I don't give a fuck if any of you are right or wrong - for the life of me I have no idea why Simon has not taken stronger measures.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Same goes for you Larc. You are obviously intelligent...why waste your time, dude?

• larc
    larc

Mr. Dancer,

I don't waste my time. I spend considerable time here trying to help people. I don't have to be here, because, I got through the Witness bullshit years ago. I left 30 fucking years ago, all right! So, you or Tina or any one else wants to tell me anything or how to live, well, bucky, eat it!

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Larc,

Dont be so thin skinned dude. If someone can piss you off so easily then you have the problem.

I acknowledged your intelligence and I also now acknowledge how much you try and help others...

I won't choose sides in this shit - I want no part of it. I left it back in 4th grade.

• larc
    larc

Mr. Grave,

You have no fucking idea how intelligent I am. I am so tired of the shallow bull shit I see from people like Tina who pretends to me a mental health professional, with her quick and easy diagnosis, and her superficial knowledge on any subject. She is an unethical disgrace to whatever she claims to be.

Hey, Tina, do you want to come out and play with me?

• larc
    larc

Mr. Grave,

You really don't know me or understand me. I have two modes. One is nice and peaceful and rational and loving. The other mode is a response to someone who tells me to fuck myself. Then the primal part of me comes out, and I will not put with that frontal attack from anyone at any time. So, of Tina wants to fuck with me, I will fuck with her - let the games begin.

• Xena
    Xena

Well Seeker after reading your entire thread I am sure you will come to the realization that there are a lot worse things than being called an asshole on here!

lol be grateful that is all he/she called you...see it could have been a LOT worse!

• Julie
    Julie

I haven't been around for many days. I have heard that Larc is still smarting over being shown up by an undergrad but I had to see it to believe it. Larc, a helpful hint, your Freudian Slip is showing, let it go dude. Tina is not interested in your nonsense and I don't think anyone else here is interested in the flame war you are repeatedly trying to start in this thread. Like Grave said, Grow Up. You are merely proving your detractors right. Don't be so transparent man, have you no pride?

No wonder I don't hang out here anymore, such thin skinned folks coupled with small mindedness, not very appealing to those wishing to continue learning and growing. Isn't that why you spend soooooo much time here Larc? To "help others"? Who is you are trying to help in this thread?? It is obvious and should be embarrassing to you. It's not all about you Larc. Get over it. At least for the sake of everyone else.

Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit