JWTALK.NET: 'Apostates are having a field day with this child abuse case'.

by Joliette 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rebel8
    rebel8

(So, when the watchtower wins a case, which they almost always do, is that satan??)

No, of course not. Satan and Jehovah play rock, paper, scissors. When Jehovah wins he shuts up the media.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Any field day is better than a field service day!

• wasblind
    wasblind

You tell it Rebel8

• Diest
    Diest

Post this on JWtalk.net.....ask how they feel about it.

http://imgur.com/a/MLgkh#0

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Except 2 persons, they are a bunch of dumbsters

LOL---and those 2 people were probably JWN members undercover.

NC

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yeah Charlie Darwin was accepted,

everything but the mid week songs can be found via the WT lit webste, including the songbook. I said I was from a foreign country and put random song numbers for the mid week meetings.

Goes to show how far I have come, I attempted to make 3 comments but all were blocked by admin.

One was a BBC report that graduates earned more and contributed more to the economy.

One was telling a woman not to throw her 16 year old clinically depressed son out for playing a violent video game

The other was to do with.....?.... cant remember. Think it was medical.

It was only a week ago. Next thing I knew I couldnt log in. Ah well. To be honest I was dissapointed, they had the spelling and grammar of chimps and that coming from me !

Snare x

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

the fucking arrogance of these people make me sick. Here they are saying they admit child abuse is wrong, disgusting, etc, and yet they care more about some imaginary man in the sky's name/reputation than that of the victim.

"Thirdly even if this does go through it will be an opportunity for the brothers to identify any
    weak spots in our policies - there have been changes over the years and this ultimately makes us
    stronger dumber. " -some Dbag on that site

Opportunity for the brothers? You mean like the time they seized the opportunity to quickly adjust their "no blood" policy to minimize suffering and death of their sheep?

Weak spots in the policies? Wait, aren't these current policies better than the ones that were there before?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Jehovah's Celestial Chariot just left the Vince Lombardi Rest Stop on the New Jersey Turnpike and is limping its way southbound. . . reports are that the Cherubim cleaned out the Cinnabon counter. . .

They are mighty tasty!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit