JWTALK.NET: 'Apostates are having a field day with this child abuse case'.

by Joliette 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i sense an ever growing cyber war between jws and 'apostates'.

oz

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

They are not too smart over in JWnet, I set up a profile, my name was 'Charlie Darwin' and my nickname 'The Beagle'

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@snare&racket : I bet some of them read this site... get ready for internet forum DF in 3... 2...

• Miles3
    Miles3

snare, belief in evolution is not a df offense (according to the WT, evolution happened after the flood, going from a fiew dozen species to thousands). You don't even have to believe in God, as long as you believe the GB is the sole channel of God on Earth (good luck making sense of that one).

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I looked at that site. They sound quite stupid to say the least

• renderme
    renderme

Of course there are going to be "bad people" in every organization and no one can blame an organization for that...it's the cover up that puts them at fault. They have an obligation to the congregation to let the members know of ANY and EVERY potential danger to themselves, and especially to their children. Witnesses are so quick to trust eachother...."if he's a brother he must be ok" and they let their guard down. This is SCARY. If this had been a teacher in their child's school, and the board of education knew of this man's past and said that they would just "keep an eye on him" but allow him to have unlimited and unsupervised contact with their children, you can bet they wouldn't be singing the praises of the board of education!

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Hey snare, how did you get around those idiotic song questions to sign up?

Can you PM the answers so I can?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

'The media is a part of satan's world

What media? The majority of media outlets have made no mention of this whatsoever. Why hasn't Satan made sure that every single JW is aware of the verdict in this case?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The media are influenced by Satan when they report bad things about JWs; but they are influenced by God when they report nice things about JWs.

When the media report about other religions' bad behavior, it's exposing the truth; but when they report about JWs' bad behavior, it's all lies and distortions.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Ditto masterpiece

Actually, that's like Taco Bell having a policy that reports of cashiers touching children should first be reported to Taco Bell Legal Department and then have the matter addressed by a group of Taco Bell janitors only. Obviously, Taco Bell abides by the law and management calls the police. There would be no reason for Taco Bell to have any legal problems as long as they notify police and take swift action to protect children. Watchtower on the other hand, insists that their Legal Department be phoned first and believe that their uneducated magazine salesmen are qualified to handle such serious crimes. WT deserves to be sued to oblivion for their failure to protect children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit