JWTALK.NET: 'Apostates are having a field day with this child abuse case'.

by Joliette 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

You know, I have to agree with them that we ARE having a Field Day... I mean, this is a HUGE vindication for so many victims of the Watchtower's child abuse policy. Who in their right mind WOULDN'T be rejoicing and spreading the news??

However, their reaction shows that they are NOT in their right mind. Not even close. Instead of looking at the facts of the case and realizing that this wasn't about the money and never was (because Candace could have taken a nice settlement and a gag order and just gone away), they blame the "ex-JW" who brought the case to court and claim it's all in an effort to slander "Jehovah's name". I'd like to ask them..."Is Jehovah's name Watchtower?? Because that's who the hell was sued, not Jehovah himself". In fact, the only reference to Jehovah is the side mention that The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the corporation behind the Jehovah's Witnesses. How is that slander? How is that untrue? It was about justice plain and simple, and calling attention to this atrocious policy that has hurt so many children. To claim otherwise without first reading the facts surrounding the case is just willful ignorance and I for one am so glad to be on the side that's "having a Field Day" and not on the side that's blaming the innocent victim.

I wonder if any of them would look a victim of molestation at the hands of a Catholic priest in the eye and tell him they don't believe him. None of them would have the balls and it's so believable because that's "Babylon the Great". Yet this person who has suffered so much is brought under such derision because she went for justice from their publishing company. Mindless sheep.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I had 2 accounts on JWTalk and that was my conclusion too. Except 2 persons, they are a bunch of dumbsters.

• minimus
    minimus

Poor Jehovah's Witnesses. So dumb. It's not even funny.

• JRK
    JRK

min,

And it starts at the top, the GB2.0 are only a few IQ points above broccoli.

• minimus
    minimus

yup

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

My questions to these idiotic posters, well all witlesses, is this,

If jaybooger is protecting his org. and personally keeping it clean, would these people be allowed to wonder freely inside of his "house"? And if jaybooger and his org. really wanted to protect children, and the R&F for that matter, why would it be let go at all if someone like this was discovered in your midst?

What do you have to say about that?

Quite a conundrum you've put yourself in isn't it?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They are not too smart over in JWnet, I set up a profile, my name was 'Charlie Darwin' and my nickname 'The Beagle'

Did they accept you? I'm looking at it, and they are asking a lot of questions----song numbers---territory---real name. It appears you cannot be anonymous, but I would get a real kick out of joining the group. Any suggestions? I already started an email account.

NC

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Newchapter, I got all the info to make an account. I posted a fake large city as my hometown (easier to not be known) and made a fake email address with a matching fake name. Most of the questions can be answered by finding a current KM and watchtower, the WT are on the jw.org website and the KM's are usually posted here or if you google "June 2012 Our Kingdom Ministry" you will likely find it. It can take a few days to get a response but I was accepted.

You have to resist the urge to call out the stupid a lot, they are quick to edit your posts or ban you if they smell something funny. I had a few posts edited and just have made sure to play dumb and play along and my account still works.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, what can I say? It's a grand opportunity, dare I say it's...

a feast for crows

--sd-7

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

sorry just tuning in here....

what child abuse case is everyone referring to? It's sounds like a great victory over Jehovah.

Time to do some googling!

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit