any truth 2 Russell funded by Rothchilds

by mind blown 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

thanks for clearing that up Old Goat

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Smoozing a Rothchild? That's not what's happening in this letter. First, the letter was sent to Baron Hirsh, with a copy to Rothchild. Russell's interest in what they were doing, settling jews in palistine, was limited to his beliefs in the restoration of the Jews. Also, I'd wager you really don't know anything about the Rothschilds except what you've read on conspiracy sites.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I haven't done deep research on the Rothschilds other from what I've read on Wiki.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Yes, I can see he calls Rothschild a compatriot or buddy.

Quentin I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt you're a nice person, instead of the smug air you give off in your post. Also, I've been out for many years, this was just a recent query from something I just came accross.

Though it may or may not be true, the answer remains the same....

So, for my next question OldGoat, was Russell a Zionist?

• mP
    mP

The Rothchilds are not fools, they are very well educated, they wouldnt waste their time with a two bit nobody like Russel. IN the beginning Russel had but a few followers, hardly anything too boast about. Does anyone really think that a nobody like you or me can just walk up to the Rothschilds and suggest they make a donation to start a new religion... that sounds.....

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Russell was sympathetic to Zionists without being one himself. He adopted restoration of the jews beliefs held by age to come groups. He believed that Zionism was a sign that the restoration of the Jews was near. To him it was proof that he was in 'the last days" and that christ was present. No Zionist would believe that the Jews would convert. Russell did believe that, though he felt that was in God's hands and it was fruitless, even wrong, to preach conversion before the divinely appointed time.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I don't fall for that illuminati jazz either BUT and a BIG BUT how do we explain this GIGANTIC ABOMINATION

WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THIS BLATANT WHATEVER??

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/Watchtower_Memorial_Site_by_Russell_s_Grave03.jpg

• designs
    designs

Russell's Fan Club.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

SHOCKING Jehovah's Witnesses ground zero Charles taze Russell and the great pyramid found link

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/pyramid.html

With spooky demonic pagan scandals like this it's no wonder that conspiracy threads like this come about

• maisha
    maisha

OLD GOAT, Please xplain whom built the pyramid after his death, thie one that contains al the masonic symbols...

The fact that he was not a pittsburg member of masonic is all that has been asked, was he a member of another lodge or was he a part of a secrect facet of illuminati tools?.

cheers

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit