any truth 2 Russell funded by Rothchilds

by mind blown 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

is any of this true?

Historian, Historian, David Icke states, "...it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankerz (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through "contributionz" by organizationz like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionizm, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers."

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have never seen any credible evidence to support it.

• Nambo
    Nambo

I read elsewhere that Russell, as a Zionist, used to write to Rothschild, it is my personal supposition that Russell would have told Rothschild about his Pyramid findings pointing to the establishment of a Kingdom in 1914, and that therefore, Rothschild used that date to set in Motion the first world war that lead to the formation of the League of Nations, and the start of Zionisms siezure of Palestine.

Satanist like the Rothschilds are very obsessive reagarding the likes of Numerology and the importance of certain dates, the Pyramid seems to be Rothschilds badge so to speak, see it on the back of the Dollar and Google "Rothschild Israeli Supreme Court" to see the same pyramid with eye on top of that, so to be shown by Russell the start of a Kingdom, (Satans), by the Pyramid itself, would have given much credence to use as the start date of WW1 and Satans Kingdom.

So, probably by accident, but I consider the reason the JWs got 1914 right, was because they inadvertantly set the date, and since then they have been announcing the "Kingdom" that was started in 1914 and certainly wasnt Gods Kingdom!

Another Rothschild/New World Order sceme, is the destruction of all religions, especially Christianity.

Who has been most hard at work at demonising Christianity?, the JWs, they call it Babylon the Great whereas any historian knows that it was Jewish Banking money that has been "ruling the Kings of the Earth" for a few centuries now, whereas Christendom has been impotent since the fall of the Holy Roman Empire.

A comparison of Revelation 18 with Matthew 23 confirms Jerusalem not Rome is BTG.

Also, have the Witnesses ever critisised what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians?

Also, there are said to be 13 Illuminati families, one of whom is called Russell, though I have never seen any clear evidence that it is the same Russell family as C.T.Russell.

• designs
    designs

Jehovah's Witnesses did not exist in 1922. Dumb s#*t historian.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

David Icke hardly qualifies as a "historian."

Russell wrote an open letter to one of the Rothchilds. They did not fund him. He didn't bother to reply. Would you have? The letter can be found in The Watch Tower reprints or by a search of any of the digitalized Watch Tower libraries put out by Bible Students.

Financial reports exist for the early 1880s and are found in the early issues of Zion's Watch Tower. Funding came from the Russells, Conley, the Smiths, A. D. Jones and some small donors. In the mid 1880s the tract society accounts were in arrears. Russell and his father sold property in Florida (1884-1885) to help pay the account current.

It is wrong to say that Conley provided all the money. A photo of the original contribution amounts from the 1881 document is on the towerhistory blog, an invitation only blog run by two historians (one a Witness) with academic credentials and ethics that Icke lacks. It shows initial contributions of $7000 from C. T. Russell, 2000 from A. D. Jones, 4000 from Conley, and 1000 from J. L. Russell. No amount is shown from the Smiths because J. F. Smith, one of the first dirctors of the PA corporation, did not become active until 1883. He was a well-known "merchant tailor." He remained in association with Russell until 1892.

• Nambo
    Nambo

"Russell wrote an open letter to one of the Rothchilds" Any chance you could find that letter and post it here please?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

David Icke????????!!!!!

This is the guy who claims the world is being taken over by lizard beings who live in the interior of the planet, which is HOLLOW, not molten.

HB

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I've never found any evidence that this is true. It was initally funded by a few different people. From what i have seen, Conley was the main investor initially, and because of this, he was the first Watchtower president. CT Russel became president after the Watchtower became a corporation. Russel was a zionist, because he was really jewish. His original family name was Roessel and his family emigrated from Germany to the british isles before coming to America. Because of this, he had many jewish connections. His family was heavily involved in the freemasons and other secret societies, although i've never found evidence that Charles was himself technically a freemason. The secret society at Yale university (Skull and bones society) which George Bush is a part of, was started by a member of the Russell family. The Russels are identified as one of the 13 families which are part of the illuminati bloodline (if you want to get deeper into it ;)

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Nambo said,

"Russell wrote an open letter to one of the Rothchilds" Any chance you could find that letter and post it here please? Found on pages 1342 and 1343 of Watchtower Reprints.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Historian" David Icke? Heaven have mercy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit