SPARLOCK has been banned on YOutube!!!!!

by usualusername 73 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, that one is funny, because it looked like the vid was going to be broken up, but he pretty much played lesson 2 all the way through.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The leadership of the WTBTS are complete idiots. The produce this mind-control crap for the "faithful followers" but then when it's getting publicity way, WAY beyond what could ever be accomplished by their lame "door-to-door" work, instead of running with it, they claim "copyright infringement" and have it pulled. Why?

Let's face it, they know that anyone not drinking their favorite brand of Kool-aid knows that they are completely full of shit and videos like this just prove it.

Their not interested in "preaching the Good News in the entire inhabited earth." They just want as many unthinking, unquestioning followers as possible. People with an independent thought need not apply.

00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sparlock is working his magic from the dumpster grave and getting his revenge on the evil WTBTS.

They ash-canned him and yet he rose against.

His many posts on YouTube have forced the hand of his creators to acknowledge they made him (in their own image no doubt). They can't deny it now as they have asserted their claim of copyright infringement. And yet by doing so they publicly admit he is their brain-child, their demon-seed if you will.

They made him, they tried to destroy him, his banishment has gone viral and their vain attempts to quash him has only made his magic stronger!

Sparlock lives!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Honestly, it would be interesting to see what the WTBTS would do if some entrepreneur actually made real Sparlock toys and starting selling them.

Would the WTBTS try to shut them down for copyright infringement? Probably, but that would mean they claim him as their Intellectual Property.

This in turn would be public acknowledgement that they created him and that they own him:

"Look, my Son, the beloved ... Sparlock!"

Poor little Caleb has to throw him away, but the WTBTS won't. Hypocrites!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ooohhhhhh

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    This one still plays:

What fucking brainwash.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I really thought it was fake. Who could buy in to this??

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Berengaria: I really thought it was fake. Who could buy in to this??

I thought the same thing myself at first. It's so laughably weird and obviously cultish.

Apparently some Still-In Dubs thought the same thing and hated it as an evil ploy from apostates. Imagine their shock when it's released at their District Convention.

We're talking Cognitive Dissonance on Steroids!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I thought the same thing myself at first. It's so laughably weird and obviously cultish.
    Apparently some Still-In Dubs thought the same thing and hated it as an evil ploy from apostates. Imagine their shock when it's released at their District Convention.
    We're talking Cognitive Dissonance on Steroids!

Same here. There is a level of crazy that just takes a few days to assimilate.

Cognitive Dissonance on Steroids? I would say more like on crystal meth!!!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I really thought it was fake.

Me too. It is like a self parody. Maybe it is because I have been out forsome time and deprogrammed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit