SPARLOCK has been banned on YOutube!!!!!

by usualusername 73 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Maybe someone can do a video about Caleb returning to school, only to have his friend ask him what happened to the toy he gave him. The video can show Caleb getting bullied for throwing away the toy, leading to how difficult it is being a JW in school having to deal with being picked on for it. If done correctly, it could be a good video that shows what JW children really go through in school.

Just a suggestion.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Apparently they are afraid of what an imaginary toy wizard can do.

It must be contained and mustn’t get out, how embarrassing.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I "think" if one puts a cartoon type character (not exactly like the original), and changes his name to let's say Sarkalot. I think even satire is considered OK. But I think one need to find out for sure. I just "glaced" at a copyright laws.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This is great! The Watchtower has now asserted intellectual property rights over a depiction of a plastic wizard toy!

The thing about the Smurf flap was that it had the shadowy status of an urban legend and never made it into the public record of talks or print. Now they hand us this Sparlock character with their actions and reactions, where it can be fully documented to be seen by the casual onlooker. You could not ask for a better gift wrapped package to discredit the Watchtower, this side of a Bethel defection and tell all book.

There are moments when I suspect that the hands of a secret "apostate" faction in Bethel are behind this video, as a way to tip the hand of the inner workings of the Society, but that would be conspiratorial and I wouldn't want to blow their cover. Ordinary stupidity explains it just as well, and is more likely what we are seeing.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Something tells me, this is not the end of our friend Sparlock. Lets hope he uses a little of is magic.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Here is a challenge to WT pulling the vids off of youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4gs6GOeYK8

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you NewChapter. Our friend Sparlock has returned!!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

how come the mother is wearing mens pants? LOL

New Chapter thanks for posting

• donuthole
    donuthole

It is standard action for copyright holders to file a cease and desist to YouTube for copyright infringement. They jerk the videos down to cover their butt. If the user persists, they are banned. More videos can be upload. More cease and desist letters can be issued. Welcome to the 21st century. Rally on compadres!

• 00DAD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit