SPARLOCK has been banned on YOutube!!!!!

by usualusername 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'm shocked it took them this long. They're not going to be able to put the horse back in the barn now.

I wonder if South Park would be interested in doing an episode on our buddy Sparlock??

I'll bet the open mocking of their hard work has to be burning up the folks at Bethel. LOLOLOLOL

You guys did a fantastic job with this. I've been keeping up with all the Sparlock threads and tracking on twitter & facebook. On twitter, this thing is starting to get picked up by what appears to be folks that have no previous experience with JWs. What a fine witness indeed!

LONG LIVE SPARLOCK

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

The Bastards - they are hiding the crime against me.

The only evidence that I had, to prove my mis-treatment has been removed by the WTBS. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

The audacity - I am fuming. I tried to cast a spell, but nothing happened. My small plastic wand was not powerful enough to overcome 7 massive pricks in brooklyn.

• usualusername
    usualusername

I have found a link on youtube of the singing chapter still that works.....

Do I post it here?

Or ask to be PM'd? I need a good PMing.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

FAR TOO LATE! WE BEAT THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ALL THAT JAZZ! MUH HAW HAW

• sacolton
    sacolton

If Sparlock is stopped ... THE STONES WILL CRY OUT!!!

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

If the stones don't cry out - I will simply get stoned.

• seawolf
    seawolf

rofl...the snake holding sparlock. that was too funny

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

We need back up on this can Sparlock's brother Sherlock help or maybe his sister Goldilock

The Watchtower legal dept. must be having a quiet laugh about this if this is the type of legal case they are now being asked to handle .They must be short of of something to do with their time. I mean which self repecting lawyer is going to put this case on his CV when he looks for work in the future. What is he or she going to say when they explain just exactly why they defended the Sparlock case .

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so it's obvious they received phone calls on this. That's the 1st thing 'dubs do, call NY.

• Sparlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit