Hello - My story

by Sparlock 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sparlock's magic is not as powerful as that possessed by JWN - he can only make 10 posts per day!

• flipper
    flipper

SPARLOCK- WElcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. You know we are all survivors here - kind of " warrior wizards " in our own way ourselves, all of us. I can pretty much assume most of us have never experienced the " persecution " you have by being thrown in a trash bin an reeking of rotten carrots - however hey man, we all suffer in strange ways of mistreatment from JW's and the WT society.

WE've all had experiences with " bitch mothers " at some point in our life, or " bastard dad's " for that matter. Anywho - it's really nice to have you here friend ! You are among people who understand, look forward to hearing more from you. Take care, Peace out, Mr. flipper

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Thankfully my magic powers enabled me to escape, I still smell of rotten carrot sticks, and my ego is battered, but I am OK.
    Anyway I am here now, and I hope you will you provide me with word of support.
    Sparlock

We are happified that they did not try to burn you up.

Perhaps when you are feeling better, you can come and Wibble with us.

It is not permitted to date the Smurfette, however. Not without an elder present.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Cantleave you got me ROFL

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I wish I had a bigger 'wand' too.

• MyLastDays
    MyLastDays

Welcome Sparlock! Sorry if this is a little personal but it seems you are missing your pelvic region. Can you confirm or deny?

MLD

• NomadSoul
  • cedars
    cedars

I don't think Sparlock has run out of posts, I think he's merely pre-occupied with his main job, which is vanquishing evil cults using his special powers. There's only so much time a warrior wizard can spend on a forum. At some point, he's got to put down his laptop and get back in the game. Mighty Gods don't just make themselves sad you know! It takes a plastic sorcerer with great experience and knowledge to make a deity break into floods of tears. Sparlock has it all in his locker, and he's no slouch.

I say we all back off and give Sparlock some space. He's been through an awful lot recently. How many of us have been thrown out of a home without trial and consigned to a dumpster, never to be seen or heard of again? Sparlock has been through that, and I can feel his pain. He has my full support in his time-intensive task of battling cults the world over and acting as a one-man deity-depressant.

Maybe I shouldn't say too much, but I've met with Sparlock and we're working on a viral YouTube together. Once it's released, I can see men, women and children the world over giving our plastic hero the respect he deserves!!

Cedars

• clarity
    clarity

one .... two .....threeee................. it had to happen!

>

Sparkie ..... listen I was talkin to Andre, yes The Andre .....

and he said if you clean yourself up ....... and get that carrot stuff off you.......

well they just might be able to use you at the 2013 convention too!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Oh sh.. the demon's outta the bin now kiddies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit