Hello - My story

by Sparlock 51 Replies latest jw friends

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Welcome Sparlock,

I'm sorry to hear you have been treated so badly. I am interested to understand how you become evil?

At what point during your manufacture did you become possessed? I'm just curious. Is it between your painting and packaging? How do they know exactly how much evil possession they distill into your plastic body? Who ensures the quality control of this? Could it be that some Sparlocks are more possessed than others - or even that some leave the factory without any possession at all!

What is the process for making you possessed? Is a spell cast, or some unholy water sprinkled on you?

Could you be more specific about how long the possession lasts for? Does it run out faster than your batteries? Is there a geiger counter that the elders can use to see if you're still considered dangerous to small children or are you possessed forever?

If you don't know the answer to any of these - do you have contact with your creator (let's call him toymaker) that may be able to help - perhaps he has written these down in a book?

I'd really appreciate your response on this but understand that playing with Smurfette may take priority.

mmxiv

PS. If things with you and Smurfette work out in the long term (hope you're no the jealous type) and you consider bringing some little Sparlock's into the world - will these also be shunned and possibly more so on account of them being half-smurf because that would surely be brazen right?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Now that you've escaped Sparlock will you use your magic powers and your warrior skills to bring down the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

We will pray to the magic gods and the warlock gods for your sucsess.

May the smurfs be with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit