Hello - My story

by Sparlock 51 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dammit, I thought of doing this!

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

Baltar - do you possess magic? Are you a warrior?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

you must be very evil and powerful if you were dumped within a day. At least you unbinned yourself. Perhaps advertise yourself on craigslist - used and soiled goods ... or perhaps make your way to the Unseen University of Magic.

Okay you know what would be awesome - Sparlock Fights Back series on youtube! Now if only I can find someone to dress up like that lil wizard.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Welcome Sparlock!

As a wizard, you must possess great powers! Why don't you go and turn that little boys mother into a toad? (Unless she already is...)

• baltar447
    baltar447

I possess the magic maligned by your arch enemies, the Witchtower Society. This high magic is known as "critical thinking".

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Sparlock lays siege to Witchtower (seriously - there could be some excellent lil episodes)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Glad you could join us!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to your supporter's club

May your shield shelter you from attacks from the Flufffull and Indiscreet Ones

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Welcome SPARLOCK!

So about the "magic" thing. . . I heard you can turn princes into frogs and make rabbits disappear. . . Why don't you use your magic to cure cancer or bring dead people back to life. Just wondering.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Start by getting out of the bin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit