Where can I find that puppet? haha.
Sparlock - the aposta-superhero
The WT may sue over Sparlock, but they run the risk of being sued, since Sparlock is stolen goods from the Pokémon game.
An aposta-superhero needs villians. How about these:
- Hamuel Serd - Grouchy real estate tycoon, doesn't believe in magic. A big fan of Willie Nelson.
- Jackery Geoffson - A boxing kangaroo that tells fantastical lies about being able to jump from Turkey to Australia, for example
- Leavin' Stett - A cross between Yosemite Sam and the Farting Preacher who can smile big as he shoots you for not sharing his fundy beliefs
- Lerrit Gösch- A bizarrely dressed Count Dracula that sucks the joy out of life
- Nanthony Norris - Hates education, can drain intelligence from people by standing near them
- Guyliner Piercings - Quite the opposite of his name, makes people dress and groom dull, no makeup or jewelry, all color becomes black-and-white in his presence
- Splavid Dayne - Promotes bad music, even music discs go out of tune in his presence. Speaks eloquently, but says absolutely nothing.
I love you man, that is awesome - soooo creative,
I wish I could DITCH my job and be on here all Day and Night!
I think the Sparlock deal is PRICELESS, I saw his FB page, wham, whatta hoot
can you imagine getting t shirts that say " I HEART Sparlock" and walking around the Convention venues ALL OVER THE WOYLD!
Would that be a trip,
or making T shirts and selling them on ebay!
Now we are talking BIG BUCKS BABY!
Sparlock needs a cool sign off...lets see
May the "Sparks Fly like the Wind"
I think we should all call the society and state that we'd like to purchase their new talking sparlock action figure
And if it doesn't talk and walk then it isn't magic!
Sparlock the Aposta-Superhero needs a quirky sidekick. Introducing...
Coppernicus - The Copper Snake
Coppernicus is similar in manner to the snake in Jungle Book, but he's a good guy, super-educated, and is a medical doctor (named after the copper snake of Moses story) and can miraculously heal those virtuous in heart. He eats bad snakes and turns into a stick when Sparlock grabs his tail, also like the Moses story.