Sparlock - the aposta-superhero

by Lady Viola 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• adamluis
    adamluis

Where can I find that puppet? haha.

• NewChapter
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

For anyone interested, we are trying to coordinate an effort to avenge Sparlock. Come join us! Please leave your JWN name with the membership request.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sparlock/

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The WT may sue over Sparlock, but they run the risk of being sued, since Sparlock is stolen goods from the Pokémon game.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

An aposta-superhero needs villians. How about these:

• Hamuel Serd - Grouchy real estate tycoon, doesn't believe in magic. A big fan of Willie Nelson.
    • Jackery Geoffson - A boxing kangaroo that tells fantastical lies about being able to jump from Turkey to Australia, for example
    • Leavin' Stett - A cross between Yosemite Sam and the Farting Preacher who can smile big as he shoots you for not sharing his fundy beliefs
    • Lerrit Gösch- A bizarrely dressed Count Dracula that sucks the joy out of life
    • Nanthony Norris - Hates education, can drain intelligence from people by standing near them
    • Guyliner Piercings - Quite the opposite of his name, makes people dress and groom dull, no makeup or jewelry, all color becomes black-and-white in his presence
    • Splavid Dayne - Promotes bad music, even music discs go out of tune in his presence. Speaks eloquently, but says absolutely nothing.
  • dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Billy,

I love you man, that is awesome - soooo creative,

I wish I could DITCH my job and be on here all Day and Night!

I think the Sparlock deal is PRICELESS, I saw his FB page, wham, whatta hoot

can you imagine getting t shirts that say " I HEART Sparlock" and walking around the Convention venues ALL OVER THE WOYLD!

Would that be a trip,

or making T shirts and selling them on ebay!

Now we are talking BIG BUCKS BABY!

Sparlock needs a cool sign off...lets see

May the "Sparks Fly like the Wind"

• Leolaia
  • outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I think we should all call the society and state that we'd like to purchase their new talking sparlock action figure

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

And if it doesn't talk and walk then it isn't magic!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sparlock the Aposta-Superhero needs a quirky sidekick. Introducing...

Coppernicus - The Copper Snake

Coppernicus is similar in manner to the snake in Jungle Book, but he's a good guy, super-educated, and is a medical doctor (named after the copper snake of Moses story) and can miraculously heal those virtuous in heart. He eats bad snakes and turns into a stick when Sparlock grabs his tail, also like the Moses story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit