Simple answer, please! Scientifically explain the origin of life coming from nothing!

by Silent_Scream 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badseed
    badseed

Atheist: Where did life start?

Believer: God created life.

Atheist: Prove it?

Believer: (insert your answer here)

• charlie brown jr.
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

Talk about strawman---you are even changing what the honest atheists answer is.

How did life start?

Atheist: We don't know

Believer: It was god.

Atheist: I can prove we don't know, can you prove it was god?

I am not asserting that it is not god, I am asserting that we don't know. You are asserting it is god, prove it.

You are intentionally missing the point. And you seem to either be enjoying it, or freaking out about it. Either way, you are providing false arguments on the atheist side.

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

BLAZING SADDLES! BEST SCENE OF THE MOVIE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

If I personally believe it was God, that's my business.

If you believe it wasn't, your business.

But if you idea goes against science itself, you don't have a leg to stand on.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It is your business. But if you offer it on a forum, your belief will be challenged. That's the way it is. You have every right to believe in a god. But I have every right to say prove it if you bring it up. And you have every right to ask me to prove I don't know the answer---which I will.

NC

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

I never said prove you don't know the answer. That would be stupid, NC.

Read the OP and realize what I'm asking you to prove. or just read the title. If you can't prove life came from nothing, you reasoning is invalid.

You dont have an answer. You probably never will. But you have FAITH, that at some point life on earth came from nothing. And yes, it is a BLIND FAITH thus far, because there is no evidence to support it that something like that can even happen. No evidence or proof at all.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

But I never claimed that life came from nothing---so why would I have to prove that? I claimed I don't know how life originated, and that I can prove. It is you who keep insisting that I claim life came from nothing---therefore it is a strawman argument. When I make the claim that life came from nothing, you can ask me to prove it.

• Silent_Scream
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Ok............

So agree to disagree LOL???????

or agree........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit