Simple answer, please! Scientifically explain the origin of life coming from nothing!

by Silent_Scream 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Deleted because it was too wordy and we are looking for simple bumper sticker answers.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Instead of Berengaria providing an answer, you'd rather comment on his quips.

lol....

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Here, let me streamline it.

My claim: we don't know

Theist claim: it was god

I can prove my claim (we don't know), can you prove your claim (it was god?)

NC

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Since atheism would suggest thats the case . . . SS

Atheism doen't suggest anything . . . the penny still hasn't dropped.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    LIFE CAN'T COME FROM NON-LIFE! NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVES THAT IT HAS OR CAN.

Jesus............ Calm down......

You need to go to Church....... relax......... Be Godly!!!!

You're the one with the Problem LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Instead of Berengaria providing an answer, you'd rather comment on his quips.
    lol....

Absolutely, it was hilarious. Your "question" has been answered multiple times on this thread, but you blithely continue to scream at other posters to answer ze qvestion. Why are you so agitated? Relax, just let go and let God.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ha!! Charlie Brown!

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Believer: where did life start?

Atheist: I don't know.

Believer: How can life start on it's own?

Atheist: I don't know.

Believer: Where is the evidence that has life has the ability to start on it's own?

Atheist: There are some theories, but no evidence yet.

Believer: You ask me for evidence, but you won't provide evidence.

Atheist: I know it wasn't a God.

Believer: Fine. But where did life come from?

Atheist: I don't know. But it's based on some evidence we don't have yet.

Believer: I'm not asking about God. Just the contradiction. Science is based on evidences. You don't have it. In fact, your idea goes against science. How is your way of reasoning different than any believer?

Atheist: It wasn't magic!

Believer: I know. That's my point. So please explain.

Atheist: It wasn't God!

Believer: Just give me evidence that life even may have come about on it's own.

Atheist: It wasn't magic!

Believer: nothing?... Im disappointed that you have no proof whatsoever for believing somehow something came from nothing. anything?

Atheist: I know it wasn't magic! Or God!

Believer: ok....

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

OMG.................

Wait till you find out the Moon isn't made of Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Your "question" has been answered multiple times on this thread, but you blithely continue to scream at other posters to answer ze qvestion. No answer. Yet you don't see the double standard. Athiest: No evidence life came from non-life. No scientific evidence that it could even occur. Believer: No scientific evidence of a God. Two opposite mentalities, yet, neither has sufficient evidence. What makes one better than the other? (And believe, I got many questions you would not be able to answer scientifically. But since you can't even address this one, then nothing else would even matter)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit