Did you go out door to door after you knew you were finished.

by GeneM 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

No.

Jehovah had locked himself in the privy, so there was nothing to warn anyone about.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

probably for no more then a couple of months, and it was a usual made up report of 9 hours/1 RV and a few mags, then the Field Circus and Book Study were dumped pretty closely in succession.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nugget was completing the secretaries spreadsheet right up to the time we were DF'd, she would post a report for herslef and me whilst doing it.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Faithful to the end brother . . . LOL^

I played the mental health card. It helped that I was as crook as a dog. That "cleared the room" pretty fast. The power of the internet, on the other hand, ignored my insanity.

Madness has it's upside.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Hell NO!! I faded as a believer.
    Then found out TTATT.

I still believed a whole year after putting in my last F.S. report.

I thought the problem was me not the WTBT$ when I disagreed with their principles. Then I got internet!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Once the house of cards fell down for me I was out of there, saying (to my self) over and over again "I will never, EVER, go into a KH again". Or door to door.

They expected me door to door the following day. I didn't go.

LOL, Black Shee!

Jehovah had locked himself in the privy, so there was nothing to warn anyone about.

Can't blame him, really, can you?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I began nicking my field circus because Jehovah was trying to welsh on his end of the deal. He thought to exist was his whole end, and I am not going to stay true to my dedication to some Baghead like that. And, once I made up my mind to pull the plug, I pulled it fairly quickly. Jehovah only gets one warning out of me to fix his act--along with a strict deadline. If he misses that deadline or puts up a snotty attitude, I am just as willing to "walk the walk" as I am to "talk the talk" about pulling the plug.

Hence, I did walk the walk by revoking my dedication. And quickly, shredded rags, putting field circus reports in the box to confuse the hounders (my last one), cleaning the suits out of my closet and putting worldly clothing in their place, and getting the 8 ball followed. And, since Jehovah continued his snotty attitude, he got the warning that, unless he gets the opposite sex into my life without any monkey business by the 2006 REJECT Astaroth Party, I would be picking up a Ouija board in time for that.

And, since Jehovah never did such (instead, he thought his end was to merely exist and use me up), I ended up walking that walk, too. I now have a Ouija board--bought on the eve of the REJECT Astaroth Party of 2006.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

No. Actually stopped going out in service before I knew I was finished. I had enough of the hypocrisy and outright lying. I just threw my hands up one day and stopped fs, then Thursday nights, then stopped going altogether within 6 months or so.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

I just tossed a coin and choose between a little duck (2) or a umbrella handle (6). That's how I did my FS report when I discovered TTATT.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

no, d2d went first

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit