Norwegian branch up for sale

by InquiryMan 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Look at that photo. Each face gazing slightly upwards in delight at the vision they behold of the "new system of things".

Their King, no doubt.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Each face gazing slightly upwards

most (maybe all?) of these were "heavenly hopers" anyway, believing they would go to heaven immediately, in twinkling of eye.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I thought they killed the farming years ago, when they learned they could buy the food cheaper, with the exception of beef

• elderelite
    elderelite

I agree very much wasblind! I dont mind a gal being "supported" when she taking care if home and harth, cause thats work too, but this supporting them piosneering is a fraud. They do nothing all day and then feel entittled to lay about when home

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Diamondiiz - Very astute assessment of the situation, I think you may be right! Thanks for posting.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    I agree very much wasblind! I dont mind a gal being "supported" when she taking care if home and harth, cause thats work too, but this supporting them piosneering is a fraud. They do nothing all day and then feel entittled to lay about when home

LOL!!!!!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

If it's me you find a Joke George, I beg to differ I aint the one livin' a lie

• elderelite
    elderelite

No wasblind he was lol'ing at my depiction of piosneer sisters laying around doing nothing, an all to accurate description locally.

• wasblind
    wasblind

My apologies to you George , thank you EL

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

They are consolidating branches to language groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit