Some "Publisher" Is A Rat Here! The Elder's Are Inquiring If I Am Apostate Material!

by Sunflower Samurai 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Could it be an effort to inject some paranoia?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Could it be an effort to inject some paranoia?

Or, could it just be a simple, juvenile, TROLL?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Snitches get stitches!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Troll.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Momma always said "If you're gonna lie, lie right!"

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

And how can a person be referred to as "Apostate Material'??? What does that even mean?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    Yes you gave out some specifics, but unless you're totally dumb, theres no way to prove it. Just say the other poster is lying.

Just say, maybe someone else is posting or visiting on apostate sites, and is trying to cover his tracks. You, you don't know what they're talking about.

Elderlite, he is a former trusted brother- (still a JWN member, friend, and lurker), there is one psychological issue with Jehovah's Witnesses that confounds my mind. The ability to turn on your closest friend, (One day we are good friends, the next day brother A has some kind of "Road to Damascus" experience, and hates his former JW questioning friends) and pretend you are Born Again, spiritually whole. The OP are direct and to the point, he called again to reassure me "His decession was made under duress, and I am in no way Apostate Material." Effective because brother A. is the only one who knows who I am, we have a M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Disfellowshipping) pact, it's all good!

I just read the above. So you actually know who he is on here? That's a bit weird.

(Sorry about the way that Quote appears. Don't know why.)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Brooklyn craigslist > services offered > legal services

***** Forum Rat Extermination ****** (Brooklyn NY)

Are you a Jehovah's Witness who is having trouble with an overbearing elder?

Brothers, is he trying to discipline you for failing to keep your hair length above your ears?

Or are you a single sister, being interrogated in the back room after the Thursday night meeting because someone turned you in for buying thong underwear?

Are you a JW teen being marked as bad association for taking the college entrance exams and having a Facebook account?

Are you a social outcast because of this? Are you being threatened with having your name announced on the platform as being disfellowshipped? Do you fear your father will ritually shun you and not be allowed to greet or eat a meal with you? Do you worry it will be too much for grandma's heart to take if she believes you are going to be zapped by lightning at Armageddon next week, then have to watch in horror while birds eat your eyeballs out of your half dead skull?

Well now there is a solution! For a small fee, I will rid you of your problem. Email me with personally identifying information about the guy. I will make 3 Internet posts critical of the JW beliefs and mention several of his personal details.

All you need to do then is print the posts out and give them to his fellow elders, so he becomes the subject of the Inquisition instead. No more Scarlet Letter for you!

I accept PayPal only. $15. No refunds.

Date: 1975-10-01, 7:50AM EDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1914

• rebel8
    rebel8

If anyone actually has a craigslist account feel free to actually post that. :D

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

You Rebel you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit