Some "Publisher" Is A Rat Here! The Elder's Are Inquiring If I Am Apostate Material!

by Sunflower Samurai 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

If you are so worried, can you try to get your account/info deleted, since you have so few posts? Not sure how that would work, but perhaps you can talk to Simon? Just a thought..

• baltar447
    baltar447

um, ok now we've got someone else on here with 14 posts and acting all suspicious... Are we being punk'd?

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

To the WTS, BOE, MS's and anybody else with a bunch of non-sense initials,

Here I am come and get me.

Bob.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Hi baltar447, are you insinuating anything? I left the zoo a long time ago, my heart left even earlier....never looked back.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Since the OP is being extremely suspiscious, I thought I'd throw lighter fuel on the fire.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

DO YOU! Don't live life afraid of those chumps. Tell them to leave you alone (no explanation) and DO YOU!

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I KNEW THIS PARTY WAS TO GOOD TO LAST "

Folks been postin' for over ten years

I would say this party has gone on for quite awhile

• blondie
    blondie

I don't know how they have any proof, You haven't used your real name, even if they surmise a location there have to 100's of jws in any area. If your "friend" says anything, it is one person's statement against another.

It's a "police" tactic to tell one person the other has told on him when nothing of the sort has happened. Then they tell the other person the same thing hoping one of them incriminates themselves then.

You have a strong position of deniability. Just be quiet and realize that even the WTS says they have to have TWO witnesses to establish your "sin."

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

1984 1984 1984 1984 1984!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry

• Cyruse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit