Some "Publisher" Is A Rat Here! The Elder's Are Inquiring If I Am Apostate Material!

by Sunflower Samurai 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• okage
    okage

If his Assembly Thread was accurate, the only way he'd be singled out is if he spoke. There are usual Pro-WT trolls here, but they are so few in number, it'd be very unlikely they'd cross paths. If what he posted at the Assembly was accurate, he more than likely told a friend there that he posted on here. It'd explain how he knows the accuser and their "plea bargain."

I know a JC needs two Witness witnesses to be formed, but where do they stand on confessions?

There's no rat/mole. As the point was raised earlier, this was probably posted to discourage future Witnesses thinking about taking the red pill. Here's hoping this thread gets outed for what it is and deleted so it's not a fake beacon raping the freedom of Witnesses into submission.

• Sunflower Samurai
    Sunflower Samurai

The phone call "hey brother, I wanted to let you know I had doubts about Jehovah's direction with his Organization, and now the elders have helped me overcome my uncertainty, I feel good and clean for the first time in years, this is Jehovah's Organization, imperfect the Slave may be, their the best alternative to Christendom." (thinking to myself) Ok, why the long lost phone call?

"I know we discussed our disagreements, uncertainty of Jehovah leading the WTS, but you have crossed the line, Jehovah's men are trying their best, apostates tear things up, nothing arises from destructive talk and internet posting! You need to come clean, confess your issues! Don't blame Jehovah and his Organization for bad men, Jehovah's Good, get in the Ark, I don't want you to die at Armeggedon!"

Brother A. has got balls, to call me and tell me "I need to come clean"! and he prefaces his statement "his conscience won't allow him to remain dormant, Jehovah has called him to reach out for elder again. He can't sit by and allow me to defame the Congregation's good name, or slander the elders with harmful gossip! Either I approach the brothers for help with my doubts or I can explain my internet blog and postings to a judicial committee!" Hmmmmmmmm??????? He has got big balls I am thinking now!

When your deep into the darkside (another time, another place for this topic), you are privy to some nasty insights, personal history and "covered over sins (drugs to paid professional women and men, to fraud) Brother A. has a Walmart of skeletons that will remove him into "disfellowshiped land" forever! His confessions will cost him his marriage, and relationship with his kids, grandkids, ect. Gentle and kindly I told him in no uncertain terms, if you talk, "I will sink your Battleship!" Just a few fun memories were enough to feel his heart sink over the phone (I could hear his voice crackle on the phone), for now everything is good, and Brother A's chance to use his big chip, sunk to the bottom of the sea!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Well, ok bro if you say so. As long as you're ok for now, just tread more carefull with who you speak to.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I hate to dignify this any further, but really sir? Really? Your OP and topic suggest someone on this message board "ratted" you out. Your story above tells something completly different. You also claim to have bluffed him out of it. Further your retelling above recounts his finding your "blog". This message board is in no way a private blog that may bear your name.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Yeah I call BS

• Sunflower Samurai
    Sunflower Samurai

Elderlite, he is a former trusted brother- (still a JWN member, friend, and lurker), there is one psychological issue with Jehovah's Witnesses that confounds my mind. The ability to turn on your closest friend, (One day we are good friends, the next day brother A has some kind of "Road to Damascus" experience, and hates his former JW questioning friends) and pretend you are Born Again, spiritually whole. The OP are direct and to the point, he called again to reassure me "His decession was made under duress, and I am in no way Apostate Material." Effective because brother A. is the only one who knows who I am, we have a M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Disfellowshipping) pact, it's all good!

" Your OP and topic suggest someone on this message board "ratted" you out. Your story above tells something completly different. You also claim to have bluffed him out of it. Further your retelling above recounts his finding your "blog". This message board is in no way a private blog that may bear your name."

• elderelite
    elderelite

Wow.... So you are going to leave everyone else here subject to him, possibly trusting him and being outted by him...?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey EL,

Don't fret none, whoever he is, can kiss my ENTIRE ass

and I don't except fractions, he better pucker up for the WHOLE thang

• Twitch
    Twitch

eh, forget it. Sounds like bullshit.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yeah and by posting this conversation verbatim for us all to see you have just fully confirmed your identity to said individual.

Jeesus why dont people THINK before posting on here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit