Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

FHN I think I understand what you mean. I am with you on it, if it is what I think you mean. It is not a blanket staement she made. It is about pov.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mrs. J, you can call me a bitch, if you'd like. Just to see how it feels, cuz I've never called anyone a bitch on this site either, and am unfamiliar with the experience.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Goodbye, fellow Wibblers. Goodbye for the day - may be peace of Wibble be upon us every one.

Even tiny Tim.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Sigh

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If it walks like a duck...

I'm passionate, too. I won't defend treating people like children because they don't agree with my views and beliefs. I'm sure I've done it before. And if I have, I profoundly apologize.

And NC, anyone can mellow. Mellow is relative. Your mellow may seem pretty hyper compared to say Bill Clinton's mellow.

• palmtree67
  • Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

How did this joke of a thread turn into a debate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVtinv5LSnE

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If it walks like a duck...

I'm passionate, too. I won't defend treating people like children because they don't agree with my views and beliefs. I'm sure I've done it before. And if I have, I profoundly apologize.

And NC, anyone can mellow

Irony is one of my favorite things in the world. I take my hat off to you!

NC

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" How did this joke of a thread turn into a debate?"

It's the atmosphere of the board at the moment.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The WT approach:

I am right. You are wrong. You are not only wrong, but you are stupid. Not only do I think you are wrong, I believe your beliefs are dangerous, inaccurate and should be eradicated. I also believe it doesn't matter how I speak to you, because I am right and you are wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit