Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

mrsjones: yah.. There are definately several open options. I have a hard time taking this serious -- but I think there is a problem if there is doubt if people are calling each other outside the board to make threats/accusations/whatever.

NDrew: How do you think palmtrees husband could have obtained your telephone number?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, I was wondering about the phone number too. I don't recall Nancy ever posting her number but I could be wrong.

• N.drew
    N.drew

My phone number is public. There are enough clues to find me if someone wanted to. The police really did tract the call from Toronto.

• cofty
    cofty

How do you think palmtrees husband could have obtained your telephone number?

Jesus told him - obviously!

• bohm
    bohm

Somebody need to do 7426 pieces of detective work to figure that one out :-).

I tried, but when i clicked Ndrews profile and "topics posted on by ndrew", it wrote: "Abondon all hope ye who enters" and i sort of lost interest.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well that leaves the field wide one if you're so easy to find.

• N.drew
    N.drew

There are only two families with my last name in town. He called them both. He threatened both households. And my daughter who I posted (because I'm stupid) on here. I always hoped we were family. We are not

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well that could mean that the threat was really for the other family and he was covering his bases.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Well that could mean that the threat was really for the other family and he was covering his bases.

Now whose talking out of her ass? You mean like my husband's father?

• bohm
    bohm

What did the person say exactly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit