Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, your leaps are amazing. I dont even know your family. And your personal problems with your FIL are none of my business.

• N.drew
    N.drew

See how truth gets me in trouble? The police said the call came from Toronto. I would never ever ever think JWN if he had not told me where the call came from. Just because they on JWN say I'm stupid doesn't make it so.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I dont even know your family. And your personal problems with your FIL are nine of my business.

OK Are the boys afraid of black women?

Translation. That is the worse wibble I ever heard. Will someone offer her some brotherly love about it? NOOOOOO

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" See how truth gets me in trouble?"

Yeah right.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" OK Are the boys afraid of black women?"

No idea what was mean by that.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Yeah right.

I can't do anything but think this means I just told a lie in your imagination . Are you going to be you and just SAY it? Or are you going to hide behind inuendo?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    No idea what was mean by that

I wonder why people say worse things than me but cofty and Q, I forget who else, remain silent. I think they're afraid of you. I'm not.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm gotta let you work it out my dear. You'll be wrong of course but it will be fun to watch.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I tried, but when i clicked Ndrews profile and "topics posted on by ndrew", it wrote: "Abondon all hope ye who enters" and i sort of lost interest...." Bohm

Aw, HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!

horse laugh

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You be wrong of course but it will be fun to watch.

It's not about being right or wrong, now is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit