Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Even as dumb as I am I know that palmtree lives with her husband

So if palmtree lives in Toronto, so does her husband. I guess. My IQ is so low I might be wrong.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You have no proof and its slanderously in poor taste but I forgot who I am talking to...my bad.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You have no proof and its slanderously in poor taste but I forgot who I who talking to...my bad.

Perfect! And neither do you!

All anyone has to do is say I;m crazy. She doesn't live in Toronto.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Mrsjones they have slandered me a hundred times. You should send Simon a list of slander that is approved by Mrsjones and slander that is not.

• bohm
    bohm

I got to say, IF palmtrees husband called NDrew and said something stupid, THEN that would be quite serious indeed. I think the accusation should be taken serious.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It could have been anyone. We dont know who Nancy has crossed offline. Nancy is talking out of her ass as usual.

She's crying wolf.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    It could have been anyone. Nancy is talking out of her ass as usual.

Slander OK by mrsjones. Good hypocrisy all on one page lady

Hate speach OK by mrsjones but not by N.drew. Got cha!

Actually I believe it was a smart move on my part because if by some small chance it is Mr. Palm he will think again before he carries out what whoever has threatened seeing it is too public now to do anything without being caught.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Like NC said keep it coming. I don't believe you.

• N.drew
    N.drew

We're even! I don't believe you either mrsjones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Not quite sure what that means because I haven't asked you to believe anything but ok we're even. Now what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit